episode 20: pretend family

"I'm still in awe by that episode, and we are going watch another one!!" Zenitsu said.

"Well of course, we have to finish the season zenitsu..." i said like i was speaking to a child even though we are the same age.

"Haha i can't wait... shinobu is gonna be in this one and being cool as always." I said happily. Shinobu smiled.

"Thanks author-chan."

"Wait so shinobu is going to be in this one...?" giyu asked.

"Yes why? You want to see more of shinobu?" I asked. Giyu nodded. "Yes, if possible..." i just laughed while shinobu turned red.

"Then continue watching giyu, you're going to be very happy..." i said.

*re-cap of the last episode*

*Opening but giyushino version*

Anyway after tanjiro cut rui's head off he fell to ground, nezuko too.

"I-I won! I won! My father saved me! I'm not sure why i was able to unleash that attack with the kagura that's been in our family for generations. But that was what saved me! I was able to beat him!"

Tanjiro is now feeling the repercussions of using hinokami kagura. Then he realised that rui isn't dead yet.

"You thought you'd defeated me? Poor kid. Did your pathetic delusion bring you joy? I cut off my head myself with my own threads...

"....is that even possible??" Zenitsu asked in disbelief.

"Well i guess so..." i said back to him.

"Before you could chop it off. Enough. I'll kill both you and your sister. I haven't been this enraged in a long time."

Tanjiro is trying to get control of his breathing.

"But i wonder why you're not burning up. It was only me and my threads that caught fire, right? I don't know if it's your sister power, but thanks for getting me super-annoyed. Now i can carve you up with no regrets."

Poor tanjiro can't move.

"Blood demon art...murderous eye basket!"

The threads started to wrap around tanjiro's body. And started to cut him.

"No tanjiro!!!" Kanao shouted in worry. Shinobu hugged her.

"Its ok kanao...tanjiro-kun is alright." Shinobu comforted while rubbing her head softly.

"Yeah...kanao i'm fine..." tanjiro himself said.

But then someone saved him. And its our beloved water pillar, Giyu tomioka.

"Somebody's here. Is it zenitsu?"

"You did a good job holding out until i got here. Leave the rest to me." Giyu said.

Tanjiro is shocked. Rui mad. "You're like an endless stream... of lowlifes always getting in my way!"

"Blood demon art... cutting thread rotation!" Giyu just stood there and took it.

"Wait... why aren't you moving, your going to get yourself hurt!!" Shinobu accidentally shouted in shock and worry for his life.

Giyu just raised a finger to his mouth. "Just keep watching shinobu..." she would have said another thing if giyu didn't cover her mouth.

"Shush..."

"Pfft-" i laughed.

"Total concentration... water breathing... eleventh form... dead calm.