episode 18: a forged bond

While shinobu is still chasing giyu, i remembered something.

"Oh i just realised, sanemi, you apologised for hurting nezuko..." i pointed out. This surprised everyone because they didn't expect the stubborn wind pillar himself to say sorry to a demon, tanjiro included.

"Wait is that true...?" He asked in disbelief.

"Yh back in episode 16." I said. Tanjiro looked like he wanted to cry.

Nezuko on the other hand, went over to sanemi and patted him on the head, and looked pleased by her work.

"Hmph." She mumbled happily while sanemi looked embarrassed.

"What was that for?" Sanemi asked embarrassingly. I smiled.

"I think she forgave you."

"Oh... thanks."

Giyu is just staring at the dead demon slayers.

"Were you acquainted with any of them?" Shinobu said.

"There don't seem to be any survivors around here. We were advised that several rookie mizunoto had joined the battle, but they might be dead by now, don't you think?" Giyu didn't add anything to her statement.

"Lets go."

"Tsuki ga kirei ,desu ne? (Isn't the moon lovely?)" Shinobu said to giyu.

Everyone gasped because they all know the meaning of that phrase.

She stopped chasing him to witness herself say those words to him. Her face became red and she stuttered her words. "T-This i-isn't what you think t-tomioka-san." He walked over to her and held her face.

"Is that so? So why say those words to me all the time?" He questioned. She became speechless. He whispered in her ear. "I love you too kocho." He smirked. It would be safe to assume that shinobu's face is a tomato right now.

Me and mitsuri are just squealing. "Ahh so cute!!"

"Since we've been given this joint mission, let's try to get along."

"I'm only here to slay some demons."

"How callous of you! All right then, let's split up here

"How callous of you! All right then, let's split up here. I shall proceed from the west."

"Agreed." And shinobu left him.

Back to tanjiro and inosuke. The father spider demon has attacked them.

*opening but giyushino version*

Tanjiro can't cut off the father spider demons hand off. It won't go through. He was going to punch tanjiro but inosuke stopped it. They were sent flying in opposite directions.