prologue

"Tanjiro doing total concentration constant is exhausting." Zenitsu complained.

The kamaboko squad were at the butterfly estate doing the training that shinobu told them about.

"C'mon zenitsu you can do it." Tanjiro encouraged with a smile. Inosuke was just doing his own thing.

"Well i know something that will be much fun to do." A mysterious voice said. It was female and zenitsu became scared.

"Who is it?!" He shouted. The voice laughed.

"Its me." I said. Before they could react to seeing me, a bright light engulfed them.

When they opened their eyes they were in a cinema hall. Then they looked around to see the pillars, kanao, kagaya, genya and urokodaki-san.

"Giyu-san?!" Tanjiro yelled. Giyu looked at his direction and didn't say anything.

"Oh my this is interesting." Shinobu mused.

"Ok why did you bring us here?!!" Inosuke shouted the question on everyone minds. I just laughed at them.

"Ok my name is gabby but just call me author-chan." I said to them.

"Author-chan?" Everyone questioned. I nodded.

"Yes. I brought you all here to watch your show basically. Like tanjiro's life before he became a demon slayer, his first mission, how he meet inosuke and zenitsu and how he meet the pillars of course." I explained.

"So we are going to watch his life." Kagaya said. I clapped my hands happily.

"Of course you would get it oyakata-sama! Then after i am going to show you some memes and fanarts. It going to be funny i promise."

"Wait where is nezuko?" Tanjiro asked. I gave him her box.

"Right here. Did you think i would forget her? She can come out. The sun won't reach her here." 'Though she did conquer the sun later' i thought.

Nezuko came out and went to tanjiro. I couldn't help it and ran to hug her.

"Aww you are so cute nezuko, the cutest little sister and demon ever!! Don't you think so?" No one other than mitsuri and zenitsu answered me.

Sanemi sneered at nezuko. "Filthy demon..." he muttered. I smiled angrily at him.

"Excuse me but what was that?" A dark arua around me as i glared at sanemi, still smiling. He flinched back in fear.

"N-Nothing." He said. The aura vanished just as quickly as it came. "That what i thought."

Everyone was thinking the same thing. 'Scary.'

"Ok ok lets start, this is going to be fun." I turn on the big screen and episode 1 started.