[chapter: 35] Captain Dad

A/N: A bit short and not that creative but a good laugh in my opinion. And I've never watched B99 so don't expect me to understand any references. Also the falcon and the winter soldier came out today so no spoilers or I will delete them. Feel free to comments anything about it as long as it follows this simple rule!!!

"Hey, Y/n you're okay right? Those girls didn't get to ya?" Steve asked as we exited the car. I feel like this is the hundredth time they have asked although if I actually kept track it's more like 8.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Are you guys?" I tried to switch the topic slightly as we stepped into the common room. Sitting down.

"Hey, I see what you're doing!" My dad comments loudly.

"What? You're the ones who are acting weird..." I threw my hands up in surrender. At this point a few others passed by. Peter, Tony and Natasha to be exact.

"We deal with this stuff often enough that it doesn't bug us too much but you-"  Steve started a PSA.

"I'm fine Dad." I sighed out. Relaxing into the couch. However I cannot as their eyes all land on me. "Why is everyone staring at me?"

"You just called Captain America Dad. You said 'I'm fine, Dad," Natasha pointed out.

"What? No I didn't I say I'm fine," I lied but hopefully they don't know that.

"Do you see me as a father figure Y/n?" Cap asks as he takes a seat opposite from me sitting in it backwards. Now the real lecture is starting!

"No! If anything I see you as a bother figure. Cause you're always bothering me." I crossed my arms over as I tried to relax even with the attention I was getting.

"Hey! Show your father some respect," My actual father figure, my dad almost shouts.

"I didn't call him Dad!" I despise the attention I was receiving.

"No, no no, Y/n I see it as a complement."

"It's not a big deal, some people in the tower like being called Daddy," Tony butted in.

"Guys jump on that, someone clearly has psychosexual issues."

"Old news, but you calling Steve, Daddy..." Wanda walked by at the perfect moment. God, the universe decided to hate me for no apparent reason.

"Hey Daddy is not on the table here."

"But you did call him dad, lady Y/n," Loki suddenly appeared.

"You, shut up all you've done is lie since you got here."

"Alright, alright I was lying about the silly little prank earlier but the dad thing that happened."

"Aha!" I stood up, my arms up in victory. No one did anything. "He admitted he was the one who put hair dye in the shampoo..."

"I believe you," Steve is the only one to speak.

"Thank you." Finally someone with-

"Daughter..." Oh for fucks sake. "Do you wanna talk about it later over a.. Bit of sparring?"

"I'd like that..." I admitted.