[chapter: 26] Stabby Stab Time

My vision slowly returns.

"She's waking up." I squint as a bright white light is shoved in my face.

"Where am I? What're you doing?" I slurred.

"Hmm, what are we doing? You'll see soon Y/n, especially after killing one of my friends!"

"I killed someone... But I just wanted him to stop!"

"And now our trio's down to two- he was the one who found you in the first place, well he had a friend.. Harrison, he called him."

"My teacher..."

"Oh! That's all kinds of fucked up. Well, what's done is done. I should get going, goodbye Y/n.." And with that he walks out, another man exiting with him. I look at my restraints. Not exactly the strongest substance. Rope. I quickly break it off and look around the room. There was a window but it was bolted shut. I listen in through the door.

"Give us the money and we let her go.." A few muffled voices could be heard.. He's live. I checked the door for any locks- five. Codes, locks and keys. I slam the door with my side, trying to get out. It bends slightly after a few tries but I'm already tired.

"Already giving up.. What if we let you see your friends.." He unlocked the door. I ran for it but was caught, I squirmed and shouted and scratched and fought and-

Stabbed. I crumble down to the floor, my thigh leaking heavy blood.

"I don't wanna see anything from you," He picked my chin up to view his face. I recognized him. He was in a few pictures at school. He graduated a few years ago according to them. 3 maybe 4 now. Still contacts the teachers and schools cause according to rumors, he peaked. Jacob Catcher. A baseball and orchestra boy. Also with allegations of assault but they never believed he could do that.

"Jacob, right?"

"How'd you know?" I stifled a breath, "I've heard of you, a golden boy but rumors.." He punched me in the jaw.

"Shut up!" I stayed silent. "Or you'll regret it...Now," He turned to the camera,"Meet my demands because sooner or later she'll die from blood loss." He quickly dragged me out and threw me into the room I was just in. I crawled to the wall and propped myself up. Pressing my forearm to the wound. I took off my sweater and tied it around my thigh. Continuing to apply pressure.

.

.

.

.

.

"And I traced the video! 4433 Quincy Avenue." (A/N: I made this up)

"Thank you so much Tony!" Bucky exclaimed and gave him a tight hug before loading his gun. "Let's get the son of a bitch."

They pulled up, just a few. Tony, Peter, Bucky, and Steve. Not even worrying they barged in.

"Fuck they found us.." Jacob's friend thought aloud. "... I got guns, knives.. You-"

"It's over, son. Now scram before we make you." He ran out as soon as he could, leaving Jacob in the dust. Peter webbed him up before he even made it to the door. Jacob soon came into view holding an unconscious Y/n to his chest. Her head drooped with a limp body.

"I'll kill her."

"You think you'll have enough time?" Tony scoffed. Before Jacob could respond Bucky came at him with pure brute force. Catching Y/n as she fell from his arms.

"N/n?" Peter worriedly asked as he rushed over. Bucky picked her up with no worry as they exited the building. During the ride back she woke up. Coughing slightly.

"Y/n? You okay sweetheart?" Bucky asked her softly.

"Da-d? Wha-why?" Her words blurred together.

"It's fine, rest now. We'll get back soon. And when you wake up everything will be okay."

"Mmk.." She adjusted herself into a comfortable position. Her head nuzzled in between his shoulder blade and jaw.