[chapter: 38] Sorries and Stories

Clint, Steve and Natasha found the encounter as Y/n swiftly turned and into the elevator with an upset look on her face. She was easy to read at times..

Typically Bucky could keep a stoic face, this time however he could barely seem to manage the tears stick down his rosy cheeks, as he mumbled to himself. Pacing in the same small spot as he brushed his hands through his hair.

"Steve?" He noticed his significant other. "I messed up, I messed up- I shouldn't she said..."

"What, doll?"

"To stop acting like I raised her..." He leaned into Steve's rather wide chest as the blonde soothed him gently. Clint and Natasha turned around, away fro the two. But stayed close as they tend to eavesdrop anyway. "And I don't know what to do..."

"Bucky, I'm sure she didn't mean it. She's just upset." Steve comforted Bucky in the privacy of their bedroom. Massaging his tense shoulders and upper body. Holding him when needed.

"But this is.."

"Baby, kids and parents will always argue. There's no way that you could have prevented an argument. They happen. It's perfectly normal. For now let's just wait for the storm to brew over and then we can go talk to her, together."

"Thank you, doll." They waited an hour before walking in, a long and painful one. She was sitting on her bed, laid in a starfish position with her earbuds in. Listening to god knows what.

"Fiică, Y/n. Doll?" Bucky spoke before she realized they were there. She stayed where she laid. Only taking an earbud out, stopping her music as she spoke and listened.

"Great, another one," Y/n sarcastically smiled. She dropped her phone onto the pillow.

"Y/n, got anything you want to say?" Steve asked in his 'Captain Voice'

"No."

"Stubborn. Just like your mom," Bucky interrupted.

"How would you know?" He took a deep breath before gesturing to Steve it was okay. He stepped out. Only one left... Y/n thought to herself.

"Scoot the leg," He nodded as he moved in next to her. "I've remembered almost everything. Of course a few rough patches. Like you two. Sometimes-not a lot-I have dreams about the two of you..." Y/n looked back up, a bit in shock. "I found out, when you were younger you like elephants. Had a little stuffed animal named Elephant. It was a teddy bear.." He laughed slightly but ended up sniffling a bit.

"Yeah... I did until I was 7...Still have it..."

"And your mom was... another escapee. Like me. She never found out her name. So she named herself Elizabeth. But, the second option was Y/n...." It was obvious he was holding back tears.

So she hugged him.

"I'm sorry..."

"I'm sorry too darling, I shouldn't have assumed you would- ya know..."

"What can't say the word sex? Sounded loud and pretty clear earlier..." Y/n had regained her confidence.

"Don't ruin the moment." He encouraged the hug. Holding her tightly in his arms. Pressing a kiss to her forehead. "Can I just remind you that we both love you so much Y/n. We really do..."

"Ew."

"Don't ew me. You seemed to enjoy-"

"Don't finish that sentence. I thought you didn't want to ruin the moment."