[chapter: 19] Confessions

A/N: Wanted to try to update a bit more often til there's like 10 drafts. I have 18 and that will take too long. Enjoy!- Ray

Y/n laid in Bucky's arms helpless. He checked for a pulse immediately and calmed down when he found one beating slowly.

    "Get her to Cho!" One of the doctors came down to escort her to the medbay while Bucky sat there. Covered in blood. His daughter's blood. Steve sat down beside him. Hugging him close while he mumbled incoherently.

    "I can't lose her Steve. I can't lose her- after all this time..."

    "I know, I know." Steve laid a soft kiss on his boyfriends head as they held each other silently.

    Peter was barely holding himself together.

    "Dad!" He yelled. Tony approached him slowly as his son lept into his arms. "She can't die! She- I don't want her to go!"

    "I know Bambi."

"I love her... I love her and I can't lose her!" Hearing those words slip from his son's mouth broke Tony. More than he already was.

The class was escorted outside by some of the security as they watched the scene unveil. They were traumatized yes, but they just found out their classmate's dad was an avenger and spiderman loves her. And Ironman and Spiderman are related. It was a lot to process.