[chapter: 39] Rollercoaster

THIS IS IT! THE FINAL (COUNTDOWN) CHAPTER! 

It was nearing the end of the semester and year. Peter and I's relationship had in fact blossomed although it took some effort with our... mental issues. Ptsd aside, I had found a new family. Now having something that I've yearned for, for years. Maybe my entire existence. I would do anything to protect my new loved ones.It had been both good and bad. Great, spectacular, horrifying and frightful.

But marvelous... like that feeling when your heart is racing so fast that you might die but really you're experiencing true happiness that overweighs your worries. When your favorite things have all gathered in one place. And how the next day you fall apart just a bit because you miss that high point. Like a rollercoaster, a roller coaster of life.

It was the final day of the semester. The final days of January. A friday.

The bell rang abruptly. The substitute for science, Ms. Hartford had let us out. Students piling out into the cold air. Small sprinkles of both snow and rain this past month had combined into a small flurry.

"Hello, angel," Peter's voice brings me out of the clouds. He skips down the steps, skipping the last ones as he jumps into the thin sheet of snow. I can't help but smile slightly. As small snowflakes landed in our hair and lashes. Causing our cheeks to go slightly red and our noses to go stuffy. "Let's get out of the cold, maybe get a hot chocolate?"

"Sounds good, thank you baby." I kiss him on the lips softly before we walk to the car.

Finding it a lot like I did when I first went to the tower. Except this time, just a few more.

"Hi," I greeted them all as I found myself a seat. There was, Tony, Dad, Pops, Wanda and Natasha.

"Hey kids," Pops greeted us.

"What's the occasion?" Peter asked. "Today isn't some sort of event right?" He panicked.

"No,need to panic Pete. But for your information I may or may not have forced Tony to get out of the lab. Leading to all of us coming as well..." Natasha explained.

"The more the merrier." I was encouraged.

"As long as we can get hot chocolate..." Peter makes a deal.

"Deal," His dad decides, "Happy go that one cafe, you know the one."

"Of course."

"Can I get a coffee inste-?" Peter asks with big puppy eyes.

"No." We all say. 

A/n: I'm already working on a sequel as some of you may know. I will post the first chapter soon. I already have a few drafts saved up.

A/n: We've said goodbye before, so it stands to reason: We'll say hello again