21) Enforcer

1. Please SUPPORT my Death Is My BFF series on THE IF LIST!! It takes a few seconds to vote, and I would really appreciate it!!! You'll be helping it become a TV SHOW or MOVIE! Link is at the TOP of my profile on Wattpad!!!

2. DON'T FORGET to vote & comment! 

3. ;)

* * *

                        Ferro pinched a tissue to his bloody nose, glaring at me with stark black eyes.

                        "Nobody has ever hit me like that." He sounded slightly nasally. It was very hard not to laugh. He removed the tissue from his nose once it stopped bleeding, wiping away most of the blood. "I like the idea of fúcking a woman who knows how to throw a punch." 

                        WHAT?

                        I cleared my throat. "Ferro," I squeaked out, then cleared my throat again. "Let's not get carried away here. I was kind of coming to terms with the whole 'you're dead' bit—"

                        "You're still dead. I just want to fúck the shít out of your tight hole and pop your little cherry, before I dump your lifeless, smashed up body in the nearest body of water and take a nice nap in the taxi ride back to my apartment."

                        He smiled like a psychopath.

                        FML.

                         In the name of the Father, the son, and the Holy Spirit. I was going to put up a fight, or at least I would try to. I raised my fists up, protecting my face. I realized how swollen my knuckles were from punching them. I could barely tighten my fingers together. Shit

                        I couldn't exactly punch him, but I could....

                        I spotted a vase on display near me and grabbed it, shielding myself with it. Ha! Ferro was taller, faster, and certainly more athletic than me, but I had knocked him out with a couple plates, right? This couldn't be too difficult...

                        "Ferro, I'll admit that—that for some reason, I don't want to hurt you again, but I will." I bounced lightly on my feet, punching the air with the vase. Ferro didn't so much move a muscle, let alone blink. "If you want to go, Pretty Boy, I'll go. But we don't need to do this. I say we just apologize to one another, you know? Maybe shake hands, call it even..."

                        "Fine." Ferro sighed. "Let's shake hands about it, baby. I forgive you."

                        I eyed him sidewise, no longer bouncing on my feet. "Wait, really?"

                        "Why wouldn't I forgive you for beating the living shit out of my face, trying to tie me up, and then calling the police on me?" He tossed his bloody tissue to the side. "It's not like I work for the mafia. I'm sure I won't even get any commentary on the fact that come tomorrow morning, even though I'll look like that nasty looking guy with the messed up face from the Goonies! We're good. Let's shake hands, Scarlett, so you can leave my apartment and go live a normal life, with a guy who will give you vanilla sex, a fat wedding ring, and buy you flowers and chocolate."