Bonus Chapter Part 2: The Neighbor from Hell

ANOTHER FUN CHAPTER FOR THE WATTY AWARDS!!!! Don't take it too seriously, it was just something I threw together for all the voting!!! IF YOU LOVE ME, PLEASE READ MY NOTE BELOW AND AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER!

 * * *

GUYS, OMERTÀ IS LOSING BY 50K IN THE WATTY AWARDS BUT WE ARE GAINING ON THE #1!!!!! NOW IS THE TIME TO VOTE, YOU HAVE LESS THAN TWO HOURS!!! KEEP RETWEETING AND TWEETING ON TWITTER!!! KEEP MAKING ACCOUNTS! WE CAN STILL WIN THIS!!

* * *

 chrisrocks247 helped me make this!!

* * *

Bonus Chapter - FERRO POV 1st Chapter

I checked my phone and saw that I had some texts from Ben.

Suck my cock, Ferro. We partied and you ditched me with that whiny whøre who's always into fruit role play and is obsessed with me. What the fück, man? I DON'T GET TURNED ON WHEN A WOMAN SCREAMS ORANGE AT MY FACE. I swear, Fico hired this chick because he knows it pisses me off. YOU OWE ME. Xoxo.

I snickered lowly and texted him back.

HAHAHAHAHA. I owe you nothing, bro. 

I tossed my phone on the bedside table and slipped on a shirt. When I turned around, Meghan was glaring at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Seriously, Ferro?" Meghan asked, around a mouthful of food. Or at least I thought that was her name. She was one of Fico's whøres I hooked up with. "You're just kicking me out? We fück like every week. At least buy me food, you FL. I'm lightheaded."

"FL?" I asked.

"Fucking Loser." She was gathering her clothes around the room and ranting under her breath. "Nevermind. I'm glad I told Fico about your fücking drug addiction, you prick."

My heart skipped a beat."You told fico WHAT?"

She froze.

"You stupid whore!" I burst out. If Fico knew I was using again, he'd beat the shît out of me. "Putanna! Do you have any idea what he'll do to me if he finds out it was all my idea? He'll cut my dick off!"

"I'm sorry, I–!"

I was so enraged that I broke my control and I started towards her. I probably would have killed her, and she not screamed like a banshee in reaction to me moving towards her.

"Stop!" I half-whispered, half-screamed. "Don't scream like that–"

She stopped. But only because her eyes rolled back in her head and she pass out, landing on the floor with a loud thump.

I stared at her body. "Great," I growled out and checked her pulse. I'd already thought up a plan to get rid of the body, in case she'd overdosed from drugs. I'd seen it plenty times before. Her heart was beating erratically, but she was alive. Why had she passed out? She was still breathing. I dug through her purse and found her insulin pen, and sure enough, when I injected her with it, she eventually woke up.

Meghan was a fücking a diabetic. I knew this not from her insulin pen, but also because she started a rant about it all as she nibbled on a sugary donut. She'd told me that sometimes when she had rough sex, she passed out. What the fück? I had nothing against diabetics, but I would have at least expected take her meds if she knew we were going to fück. Was she still talking? God, this girl was annoying...