𝑀𝑎𝑠𝑘. | Hanako

[ 🥀 ]

[ 🥀 ]

Semi-Spoilers

I watched as Hanako laughed with everyone, he smiled everyday.

Somethings wrong,

"Something the matter Hanako?" Kou asked as he pouted. "Nothing." He mutters. Kou shrugs going to Yashiro.

How can he brush it off so easily?

I watched as Hanako, Kou, and Yashiro went on their own adventures. Smiling,

one was fake.

"Y/N-Senpai? Something wrong?" Kou asked as you shake your head indicating 'no.' "You sure, Y/N.." Yashiro holds your hands.

I shouldn't be the one you should ask.

"Yeah. I'm okay." You say walking off,,  Hanako sat on the rooftop staring at the sky as you watched Yashiro give him a kiss on the cheek.

"A charm! To make you feel better!" She smiled,,

"What do you mean, Yashiro-San is gonna die soon?"

I ask as Hanako smiles sadly: "She is, it was always her fate." He mutters. Kou grits his teeth, "Even so- why-"

"How should I act?" Hanako smiles. "Your going to die soon! Live your life to the fullest!" He smirks.

"Is that how- I'm supposed to act.?" He questions as Kou stutters. "Kako." All of a sudden the school turns back to normal.

Waking up with Yashiro as Hanako smiles once again.

Somethings wrong- I know.

"What about Mirai?" You ask as Hanako stares into your eyes. "We took care of her! While Yashiro Passed out! Don't you remember?" He says.

"Guess I forgot." You mutter. Tomorrow, you left early.

"I got to go, there's this new bakery." You smile as they all nod. You were a sweet tooth,, loving all those sweet pastries.

Though you didn't. You stayed; soon enough. Kou left, Them both bid farewell to the boy.

Then; "Bye Hanako-Kun! See you tomorrow!" Yashiro waves as Hanako smiles. "Bye! Daikon~" Yashiro's Angry face throws him into a series of laughter.

Though when she was out of his sight. It suddenly stopped,,

"Goodbye, Yashiro.." He muttered sadly. Hiding still, he floated out of the restroom. To the roof; the sun has set and the moon came out with the stars,,

"Goodbye, Yashiro.." He says once again. "I'll have to say goodbye, but. I won't see you again." He stares at the moon.

The cool breeze as he stares admiring the stars until : "Hanako-Kun." He turns to see you standing right there.

"A- AH! Y/N! What are you doing here!" He chuckles childishly. "Hanako-Kun, don't you.." You mutter as he tilts his head.

"Don't you ever get tired of wearing a Mask?"

His eyes widen, smile fading. "So you know, huh?" Lifting up two fingers. Before they make contact with your skin, you hug him.

He helps as you hug him tightly, back bending slightly. But enough for his hat to fall off; "it's okay, Hanako-kun. Let it all out." Hanako can feel his eyes water.

You pet his head, brushing your fingers through his choppy hair. Soon enough Hanako can no longer stand and falls as you hug him still; he begins to sob.

It was the first time the ghost ever had this kind of comfort, he begins to sob on your shoulder. Hugging you tightly- as if this was the last time you two would meet.

"It's okay, Hanako-Kun..." You mutter hesitantly kissing his head. "You bared a lot, even when you were alive and dead." You smile closing your eyes, tears falling down slightly.

The moonlight shining over you and the sobbing boy. As he cries onto your shoulder : "I- I don't- I don't know what to do!" He cries.

"I- I- I just want- her- to, live- n- NO MATTER- W-WHAT!" He says through sobs and sniffles. You hum, "Rest, Hanako-Kun. You've worked hard." You say as he cries louder.

"And- and Tsukasa! I- I'm sorry! Tsukasa! I didn't mean to- I didn't! I DIDNT MEAN TO PLEASE! IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY." He starts hiccuping, his breathing starting to become more often.

"Hmm, I know. Hanako-Kun; it's okay. Tsukasa forgives you." You smile softly, getting out of the hug to look at his face.

His Amber eyes puffy, hair messy. Face slightly red as you hold his cheeks. His hands on top of yours; "R-Really?" He says eyes softening. You nod while humming. "Of course, he always has." You chuckle.

"Dont wear a mask anymore, Amane." You smile at his face. He softly smiles,

"Your no longer alone, Amane." You say once again as he smiles wider. Tears falling once again; "Thank You, Y/N." He smiles hugging you again, snuggling into your chest.

"Of course, Amane." You smile staring at the moon as it glows. It was peaceful for a few minutes until,

"Guess what?" He smiles at your face. "What?" You chuckle hooping his nose. He goes back to snuggling into you,,

"I love you."

"And I love you too."

████████████████████████████████

Its always : Hanako comforts you.

But no one comforts Hanako >:[

Baby boy is like in legit pain he is depressed srsly,, anyways this is basically how I feel towards Hanako.