𝙼𝚢...𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍..? | Hanako

◛⑅·˚ ༘ ♡ | ☁️ | ғʟᴜғғ﹋﹋﹋﹋! ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ !

﹋﹋﹋﹋
! ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ !

4 students cleaning the bathroom, well 3 actually. With a hint of a ghost. Yup.

Kou Minamoto an exorcist who's helping out his seniors with the cleaning.

Yashiro Nene, a daikon legged girl who turned to Hanako-San for a love life. But it went horribly wrong.

Y/N L/N, a loyal friend who accompanied Yashiro Nene on this Journey. (Deeply regrets it.)

Hanako-Kun, the toilet ghost who's haunting them.

"HAAANNAAAKOOO-KUNNNNN!!!! Can we not do this! Please!" You cried as he smiled innocently before putting up an 'X' with his hands.

"NOPE!" After being rejected you went back to cleaning; before a flash of light comes from the third stall.

A young 13-15 year old girl comes tripping out: "I made it! Wow this place looks different!" She exclaims.

"Uhm h-hello?" You shyly say, you were never one to greet people without stuttering.

"Wowwww You look way younger!" She exclaims; "e-eh?!" You Yelp. "I'm 14 to be exact!" You shriek.

"15." You sigh in defeat; "Who're you any way?" The girl smiles and looks at all of you guys.

"You sure? You won't freak out? Hm?" She teases; 'Hanako.' You three thought in a sync.

"Yup!" Kou responds.

"Nope! I don't think so at least!" Yashiro cheers.

"W-Who know-s?" You stutter.

"Go ahead' kiddo!!" Hanako raises his fist.

"Alright!" Brushing off dirt on her sailor uniform, she clears her throat. Jumping before putting her hand at her forehead.

"Eeriki Yugi! I'm a third year in The highschool Division of Kamome Academy." She finished.

"Yugi?" You choke- now that they think about it.

(H/C), Amber eyes, (S/C), a teasing personality, choppy bangs, with Y/N's hairstyle. "Is this Y/N and Hanako's Kid?" Kou says.

You burst into a big ball of red; "WHAT?!" You and hanako shout. "Yup! That's right Uncle Kou!" She then says ding ding ding.

You freeze; Hanako. Your crush. MARRYS YOU AND HAS A KID WITH YOU.

You and hanako are both sweating and both of you guys froze in place. A red hue placed on each of your cheeks.

"By the way,, Mom! You scream dads name a lot at night! It's annoying!" She complains. Hanako gets out of his flustered state and goes to you.

Whistling; "That So, Y/N~ or should I say, Honey~?" He smirks as you start to shake. "MOMS SHAKING SHES HAVING A FLUSTERED PANIC ATTACK!" Eriki shrieks.

"Why are you like this!" You shout proceeding to his Hanako multiple times. "mom always says that when Dads teasing her!" Eriki shines.

"Yo." A boy about 17 or 18 comes, "So this is mom, when she was 14." He says. "Names, Amaei Yugi." He continued, "Mom." He looks at you.

"Dad." He looks at Hanako; this time the son had; black hair, (E/C), Hanako's skin color, and a Monetone teasing personality.

"Wowwww our kids look good Y/N." Hanako wraps his hand around your shoulder; "so be a good girl, and marry me in the future. Okay?" He whispers in a husky voice as you poof into red.

"STOPPPPP!!!!" You scream- "Time to go Eriki," Amaei says; "Bye mom, Dad, Uncle, Aunt." He waves.

"Bye! Mom! Uncle! Auntie! And dad I guess." She mutters the last part. "DO YOU HATE ME OR SOEMTHING-" Hanako screeches.

"No hard feelings~" she teases. Before jumping into a portal; "no more screaming at night." Amaei says also jumping in. The portal disappearing.

"Screaming huh~?" Hanako leans over to you, "s-shut up." You turn away, "A-Amane." You shyly say. "No need to be shy, besides."

"You'll be screaming it later~" he whispers in your ear, before nibbling it.  After that he leaves the bathroom.

A flustered Y/N in the back.

︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶

All request for now, I wanted to make this one longer. Though I'm a little tired (*▔^▔*) it's 2:28AM right now I have schoollll-

 Though I'm a little tired (*▔^▔*) it's 2:28AM right now I have schoollll-

I had fun writing this though! (ˋ▽ˊ)(ˋ▽ˊ)