𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚕𝚍. | Hanako

Word Count: 803

(Y/R/N) = Your real Name

-🌸-

You squealed In your bed as you read, another Hanako x Reader fan fiction. It was so wholesome you couldn't help but squeal-

"Ahh. I wish I was in Toilet Bound, Hanako is so hot!" You said holding your phone to your chest smiling.

Then all of a sudden "Then lets go." A voice said, "Wait what?!" You screeched as you began to float in the air with your phone.

A beak of light came and then, "WAHHHHHH!!!!" You screamed as you fell onto the floor. You were only wearing a big T-Shirt with no shorts so you quickly got up hoping no one saw under the Shirt.

"Huh? Where the heck am I?" You said outloud, realizing it was in Japanese. "EH- WHAT-" You were in a bathroom so you looked in the Mirror.

You had (H/L) (H/C) hair. Just like you said for your Avatar in The Hanako x Reader fanfics. You're eyes glowed a (E/C) too. You were also animated in Aidairo style.

"Woahhh!" You said gasping at your new look, "IM NOT UGLY ANYMORE!! WOOO!" You cheered jumping up and down.

"Now!" You said seriously with a grin, "TIME TO SUMMON HANAKOOO!!!!" You ran to his bathroom and smiled clasping your hands.

"Hehe." You giggled, You then felt someone run into you, "Hanako-OOF!" You soon realized it was none other than Yashiro Nene?!

"Oh! Uhm! Sorry!" She squeaked, "No-No it's okay!" You said nervously..if you made a bad impression. She'll make Hanako hate you!

You then saw arms wrap around her, "hmm your one minute lateee~" Hanako giggled.

You stared at him as your eyes glowed, he was there. The man you dreamed of being with is right in front of you. And it wasn't a dream!

"Hmmm~? Who's this Cutie~" He said floating towards you. He went very close to your face examining you as you nervously darted your eyes blushing madly.

"Hm! Oh my Apologies. I didn't notice you can see me!!" He chuckled as you were a blushing mess. "You can see him- uhm! My names Yashiro Nene!" She said Sticking out her hand towards you.

"L/N Y/N!" You smiled back shaking her hand, "Such soft Skin." She whispered. "Eh?"

"WAHHH!!! YOUR SO PRETTYY!!! Such soft skin, silky (H/L) (H/C) Hair, Eyes that shine so brightly, THIN BEAUTIFUL LEGS!!" Yashiro sobbed.

"Don't forget Soft looking Lips." Hanako added smirking awaiting your Reaction. Your face poofed red quickly.

"Pftt-" Hanako began to laugh causing Yashiro to stop her sobbing. You watched as he laughed, you smiled this was a dream come true.

"Y-You laugh- li-Like a Child." You stuttered, he looked at you, "OFFENSE TAKEN!" He pouted crossing his arms looking away from you.

"No! I mean- you laugh like a child. An-And I- it's C-Cute." You blushed even more as he looked at you. "Your cuter~" he Teased coming closer.

He held you close to him as you looked away, "You know...your even cuter up close." You blushed even more, Hanako can feel you skin getting hotter by the second.

"ALRIGHT LOVEBIRDS QUIT BRAGGING!!!" Yashiro Sobbed again.

Hanako let go of you quickly when she said lovebirds and covered his face to hide his huge blush. You too did the same.

You realized you still wore your huge t-shirt- "EH! How can I forget!! Yashiro-San! Do you have a spare uniform!" You pleaded.

"Yup! Since I always turn into a fish- my uniform gets wet.." She muttered the last part.

"Hmmm." You said knowing why already, she then handed you the Uniform and then that's where your friendship for eachother began, Soon overtime the ghost boy got feelings for you.

"Y/N, can you meet me- outside ? At the tree!" He said with a pink hue across his face.

You nodded blushing, is this it?

You met him as the cherry blossoms and wind blew, he looked, well. Magical your eyes glowed as you stared, "ah you here, well." He put his hands on your shoulder.

"Y/N, I-" You cut him off my kissing him on the lips, blushing furiously though. You pulled away gasping when he went in with tongue, your tongues twirled together as he pulled your face closer; finally you too disconnect. Saliva was the only thing between you two that kept your lips somewhat together.

"Y-You- Li-like me-Ri-ght?" You stuttered out as you were blushing.

"Of course, (Y/R/N.)." You stared at him as he said that, don't tell me was he the voice? "Thank You, Hanako Kun." You hugged him close as you two watch the sun go down and come out the Moon.

Yume Note:

I'm back.