𝚕𝚒𝚕 𝚃𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚎. | Yugi twins

◛⑅·˚ ༘ ♡ | ☁️ | ғʟᴜғғ﹋﹋﹋﹋████████████████████████████████

﹋﹋﹋﹋
████████████████████████████████

ʀᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛᴇᴅ !

Y/N L/N, schools cutest girl. Yet- she's a tsundere; making her hard to approach. "Y/N-san-"

"What was that?" The girl asked giving a cold glare, "A-Ah gomen!" The person who of which called her name ran away, the girl let out a little 'tech' before getting on with her day.

"Man! I wanna be easy to approach! Why am I like this Nene?" The girl cried on the phone with her best friend Nene Yashiro.

"It's okay Y/N-san! People have different ways of showing affection- yours is well,"

"Mean and rude! I know!!" Y/N cries; "ILL BE SINGLE FOREVER!" She kicks her legs hugging her pillow.

Yashiro giggles before comforting her once again.

"G-good morning Y/N-san!" A student waves, you smile at them and wave back. Yet they ran- why? When you smiled; it looked like you were gonna kill them later.

"Awh man." You frown, "Have you heard about Hanako-San?"

You lift you're head- interested by their conversation. "What about her?"

"Rumor says- that if you knock three times! Saying : Hanako-San, Hanako-San,"

"Are you there?" Y/N trembled at the door, after hearing their conversation she instantly went to the third floor bathroom.

"You summoned me~?" Hanako asks smirking, you gasp.

"What a cutie' what's you're wish, dear?" He flirts as you blush, "S-shut up! Anyw-ways, I wanna stop being mean to people."

"Hm? Cant you just do that by yourself?"

"I- I cant you idiot! If I could do that- I wouldn't even be in this stinking restroom!" You cry, "Hey! That's mean! >:[ " Hanako frowns giving you that face.

"S-Sorry! Habit, I'm not sure if you even know what tsundere's are.." you say. Hanako somehow gets offended and defends himself; "I- I know!" He floats

"What is it then, genius?" You reply, he try's to find words to say but sighs in defeat. "I was never friends with Anyone but Nene,," you sigh.

A light bulb goes off in Hanako's head; "I have an idea! Why won't you hang out with me! So that you can get used to hanging out with someone other then this Nene friend!"

You smile looking at him, "Sure!"

Later on Yashiro gets stuck knowing this perv of a Hanako-san. Walking around school you stumble across Hanako;

"Hanako-kun! What are you doing here..?" You ask it was rather weird seeing him out of the bathroom when you were in class.

"Amane? No! I'm Tsukasa!" He turns going to you're face. Blushing you push him away- "AWAY YOU CREEP-"

'Hanako' sighs and goes closer using his pointer finger to lift up you're chin. "You're actually really cute." He whispers; his breath going to you're neck.

"A-A-Ah BEGONE YOU RAT!!" You push him away again as he pouts,, "RAT!? I'm not a rat! I'm Tsukasa Yugi! Amane's younger twin brother!"

"BYE!" You run way leaving him. While running you turn around to see him waving smirking and dissolving into black smoke.

"Odd,," you mutter in Hanako's bathroom now. "Y/NNNNN!!" Hanako screeches tackling you into a hug.

"Y-YOU IDIOT- GET OFF ME! IM GONNA FALL-" You retort as he snuggles into you're neck. "H-HEY! S-STOP IT!" You blush as he smirks,,

"You love meeee~?" He asks as you blush even harder; "I hate you! That's what!" You than finally push him off.

"That's what you- ge-" looking at him he looks a little hurt. "Hanako- I-" he looks away pouting and goes to the Mokke.

Sulking, Tsukasa comes out of no where. "What's the matter cute girl?" Tsukasa ask bending down with you as you stare at the pond.

"I hurt- Hanak- Amane." You correct yourself, you have a feeling if you say Hanako he would pester you to say Amane instead.

"It's okay! You can apologize! I'll help!!" He jumps as you look up. "T-thanks, Tsukasa." He nods extending his hand as you grab it. He pulls
you to him, as you two fell. You on to of him.

"So quick! My heart I don't think I'm ready~" Tsukasa flirts as you stare at him for a couple of seconds before slapping him.

"sorry." he says in a monotone voice; "let's go, apologize to Amane." You say as his face glows;

"Hanako! I brough donuts- Tsukasa said you liked them!" You say as he stares at you happily before pouting again.

"Hey- I'm sorry! I don't hate you.." you say as he stares at you. Looking not amazed at all; "in fact- I- I love you, you idiot." You look away as he kisses you're cheek.

"I know." He says before jumping down, "Tsukasa loves you also!" Tsukasa nods and kisses you're cheek.

"W-wha-" you blush intensely, "Yashiro told me!" Hanako smirks. "Yashiro- what did he do to you.." She wasn't the type of person to let out a secret.

Hanako than had a flashback.

"I think we can eat fish for dinner! Don't you think, yousei~?" The Mokke nod and Yashiro knew exactly what they were talking about. "Daikon fish. Rare kind in fact." He smirks as Yashiro screams letting out all of the things you said about Hanako.

"You idiots." You smiled slightly,,

"We're you're idiots!" They happily jump.

"Yup, My adorable and lovable idiots." You open you're arms so you three can cuddle. They happily expect snuggling their faces into you're neck.

████████████████████████████████
I never did anything similar to a Tsundere personality lolol so I had a hard time trying to fit the Tsundere personality onto reader.

Hope you liked it though-

Might make this book go on a Hiatus after I do the request,, bc I wanna work on smth I came up with instead of you guys

Might make this book go on a Hiatus after I do the request,, bc I wanna work on smth I came up with instead of you guys. (If that sounds offensive I'm so sorry-)

So while I actually make a proper story plot for a new book without DELETING it. I shall work on that-

mwah mwah ty for requesting & ty for reading love you all- kiss x1000