𝚅𝚞𝚕𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎. | Tsukasa

Word Count: 913

↳🌸↲

There was one thing the Ghost boy hated more than anything, what was it?

Being Vulnerable. He hated it; showing a soft side to others when he's known as a Apparition who kills other Apparitions.

Though even so,,, he couldn't hide that from you.

Y/N L/N; the girl who well, stole his heart.

He leaned at the Window sill watching the Young Exorcist talking to Teru. He let out a Little 'Hmph' before floating away to talk to his dear brother.

"Ne- Amane!! What do you do when You want to just destroy this Person talking to your friend!!" He asked as if he was confused but his eyes held that he was really shy about asking that question, it's only been a Month since their Relationship was fixed.

Amane stared at his brother with shock,

"Tsukasa- are you... Perhaps. Jealous..?"

Tsukasa blushed but it ended faster than anything, "What's That!" He acted as if he didn't understand so his brother wouldn't know.

"Yeah no way,, your not that type of Person. You're just Curious.." He scoffed. "Well, if you like em maybe- confess? Or just try and make them like you more.?" He looked at his brother hoping he said the right thing.

Either way Tsukasa's Face glowed bright and hugged his brother; "AMANNEEE!!! YOURRR A GEEENNIIUSSSSS!!!" Tsukasa Cheered as Hanako patted his back indicating he was clearly choking and was about to die for a second time.

"See you Later!" Tsukasa rushed out of the Bathroom as Yashiro came in; "Wha-What was that about..?"

"Not sure, but he's probably Jealous of someone." Hanako smiled at his Brother.

Tsukasa then went to you, "Y/N!!!! Y/NN!!!!!" He kept tugging on your arm as you were half asleep; "H-Huh?!" You shouted getting up uppercutting Tsukasa in the face on accident.

"WAH- TSU?!" You screamed at the Boy who's chin was Bleeding a Little.

"GAH- UHM- IM SORRY UHH ILL PATCH THAT UP HOLD ON!" Tsukasa acted as if he passed out so you wouldn't know.

He wanted to Tease you, You grabbed his Head and took off his hat. Putting his head on your lap; he blushed knowing where he was.

"I always carry a First Aid kit! Since I'm so Clumsy! Haha!" You laughed at yourself and Tried to grab a bandaid upon feeling your elbow brush something soft.

You then realized what it was, Tsukasa's Hair. You patted his head even more; "WOAHH YOU MAY BE DEAD FOR 50 YEARS BUT YOUR HAIR IS SOFT HOLY-"

"WHAT SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER DID THE 1900's HAVE HOLY CRAP?!" You shouted; "most importantly is it still available to buy."

You touched his cheek, it's "SOFT-"

You began to squish his cheeks as he 'Slept', "man I wanna be this cute when I sleep..." He blushed a little; you called him cute.

"What if I..." When you said those words Tsukasa felt his Choppy Bangs on his forhead being lifted, Soft Lips On his Forehead.

He blushed A DEEP RED, you pulled away quickly "wait why the heck did I do that- it was tempting I think?! Why was it tempting- why- why did I want my lips- somewhere not near his forehead like."

You stared at his Glossy Lips, You stared shyly. Then Proceeded to look at his Closed Eyes, "He won't know..? Right?" You asked yourself.

But nothing less you leaned in Kissing Tsukasa for a short while before pulling away. "WHYAMISOBOLDTODAYWHATTHEFUC-"

You were a blushing mess just as much the boy was, but by you freaking out while having your eyes closed didn't notice any of the Deep Red colors that brushed his cheeks.

That was when he got up looking tired, "huh? Y/N?" He had enough of pretending to sleep.

"Y-Yes?!" You squeaked. You were storing right under the Sakura Tree a bench was there since students often came out to watch those flowers fall gracefully to the Ground.

"I, I- Actually let me just do it." He muttered the last part, "What'd you s-" You were cutted off by his soft lips being against yours. You blushed treeing to pull away but a Hand behind your head stopped you;

Blushing as you struggled to kiss back, not knowing how. He somewhat smirked in his head of how you were acting.

After at least 40 Seconds, you two pulled away looking at eachother shyly.

"So- Uhm-" You started but he Answered already: "Yes, I do. I love you Y/N L/N." He said seriously, as if it wasn't Tsukasa at all.

"I- I love you too." You smiled, "I thought you Hated being Vulnerable though..?" You asked. He blushed and Stuttered out these words:

"I-I- W-WELL ONLY FO-FOR Y-Y-YOU YEAH I GU-ESS!!"

You giggled playing with his hair, his head resting in your lap as you two snuggled on that bench. The Flowers falling gracefully as the wind seemed to make it surround you two; the sound of a the little pond near the tree.

Yes, this, This was the Most Vulnerable part of your life.

↳♡↲

Yume's Note:

finally a long Tsukasa Fluff-

I'm going to make more Tsukasa fluffs, and a little Angst of him.

Cause it's mostly Hanako/Amane.

We got Balance it you know-

So yeah Hopefully you enjoyed this chapter and I'll be back.

(Someone tell me why do I randomly get motivation when I'm about to sleep tf-)