𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐. | Tsukasa

Word Count: 348

-🌸-

You were reading a book while a cat spirt was bothering you. You had an irkmark on your head as he kept hugging you and licking your ear.

You sighed closing the Book. "Tsukasa, what do you want?"

"Attention!"

"Hi. Okay you got your attention."

He pouted, as you kept reading. "Ne, Y/N what's that book about?" Tsukasa asked, "how to get rid of annoying people, such as you." You said.

He pouted even more, "Your so Mean Y/N!!" You only smiled slightly, but you frowned again hoping he didn't see it.

"Fine then, why won't you read it with me?" You asked smiling only a little. His smile was so wide and he nodded furiously.

You sweatdropped at that but also laughed a little, he made his koku-jodai to give him little glasses. He smiled sitting next to you and you began to read.

"Once upon a time, there were 2 friends, one a Ghost. The other a Human,

Their relationship was complicated yet they were friends.

The human an Exorcist.

The ghost, one who kills other Apparitions.

Yet they became friends, after spending so much time together.

Both couldn't help but have feelings for each other.

But Doubt and Honor stood in the way, An Exorcist it's purpose to get rid of such apparitions.

The Apparition who planned at first to kill the girl.

But when the time came he didn't have the courage too, love stood in the way this time.

Thus she killed herself, then they would both be Apparitions, and no one can meddle with their relationship."

You closed the Book, "So Tsuk-" You noticed he was laying his head on your shoulder sleeping. You smiled as you took off the glasses and put a blanket around you two.

You kissed his forehead and smiled snuggling closer into him, "I love you."

"Hmm I love you too."

Yume's Note:

Fluff with my BBY Tsukasa

I need to write more fluffs about him bro when he's wholesome like this it's adorable.

Sensitive Tsukasa is YE S

okay bei