𝐶𝑎𝑛𝑡 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢. | Tsukasa | [Pt.2]

[☁️] | ғʟᴜғғ___

[☁️] | ғʟᴜғғ
___

TW : foul language.

"Lemme give you a smooch Y/N!" Tsukasa teases you inside Hanako's bathroom. While Hanako and Yashiro are together,

"What- I- No!" You chuckle. As Tsukasa whines, "Tsu! Awwwe your so cute!" You giggle at his pouting face squishing his cheeks. "aaaaaa why are you so cute!" You whine,

As he just shrugs his shoulders with a little hum. "Are you gonna clean or what?" Hanako says, "Jealous? Amane!" Tsukasa laughs hugging you from the side.

Hanako doesn't respond but just pouts. "It's not fair that Yashiro, is just cleaning up all by herself." He says. As you nod ; "Sorry! Yashiro!" Yashiro giggles,

"No problem, N/N. Besides it's cute how close you two are! I don't necessarily mind." She smiles as you somewhat cry. "Yassshirooo!"

She giggles continuing to mop the bathroom, once done you four all just sit down on the clean floor. Sighing at all your hard work; "look! Look! Prwetty tree!" Tsukasa points out the window at the Sakura tree that was blooming.

"Woah! Let's go to it!" You say about to run out, when Tsukasa grabs your hand giggling. Before opening the window, bridal carrying you.

"Tsu- what are you- AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!" You scream as he jumps down laughing hard at your bloodcurdling scream. He lands safely as he sets you down, UTs your legs are shaking.

"I- I- I'm afraid of heights." He just shrugs before going to the tree. Hanako and Yashiro follow, "Prwetty Tree, but not as Prwetty as you~" Tsukasa smirks.

You just giggle at his attempt; "You don't sound that hot when pronouncing 'pretty' like that." He try's to speak but fails to find the words.

"Oh shoot! It's late- I- I gotta go home and cook dinner for my family. Bye guys!" You wave before Tsukasa hugs you.

Making sure to get a good smell of you, "Bye bye, N/N." He blushes looking at his feet. "Hmh!" You giggle.

"Bye! Hanako-Kun! Yashiro!" Yashiro smiles waving as Hanako just stares. Looking jealous?

"Tsukasa! Oh! There you are!" You smile at Tsukasa's pretty face.

"I'm not jealous." Hanako mutters.

"Smooch!" Tsukasa gives you a kiss on your cheek, "T-Tsukasa!" He giggles running away.

"Still not jealous-" Hanako mutters.

"I- love you~" You hum as Tsukasa says that. He pouts blushing,

"I-I- I'm not jealous! Nope!" Hanako mutters.

"Ne! Ne! N/N! Meet me at the Prwetty tree!" Tsukasa says. You nod, giggling at how he still says 'pretty' like that.

"Don't you dare do what I'm thinking Tsukasa." Hanako stops his brother as Tsukasa grins with dark eyes. "You lost your chance Amane. I'm sorry she loves me and not you." He chuckles darkly.

"She loved you, Amane! But you being a huge idiot! You didn't realize and went for the radish." Tsukasa sighs as Hanako just stays quiet.

"Your silence proves I happen to be correct. Lucky me~ She loved you. You lost it. She loves me. Now you love her~?" Tsukasa frowns.

Hanako looks away but Tsukasa grabs his face making him meet his black eyes.

"What kind of bullshit is that Amane."

Hanako stares at his brother with wide Amber eyes. Bit shocked by his words, Tsukasa was never one to use foul words cause of his childish behavior. Yet he used one, just for him.

"Remember, you lost her love. I happen to win it back." Tsukasa circles his brother as Hanako falls to the ground. "Game over, Amane. I win."

With that Tsukasa walks away, leaving his brother in a puddle of shame and guilt.

"Ah! Tsukasa! There you are!" His mood completely changes into a happy one. "Yup! Alsoalso! I love you! Very much!" Tsukasa smiles as you blush.

"W-wait- this I-isn't a joke?" You stammer. Without words Tsukasa just pecks your lips. "Nope!" You blush at least 50 shades of red at his actions.

"A-alright! I- love you too..." you mutter the last parts slightly embarrassed. "Love you too!!" Tsukasa kisses you on the lips. As you start smacking him out of flustered-ness.

"I- I can't handle that much affection Tsu!" You cry. "haha!" Tsukasa chuckles.

"But even so,,"

"I can't help falling in love with you."

████████████████████████████████

Yall requested Pt.2 with a sad Hanako, so here it is.

But- I lowkey cannot make Hanako feel bad in fanfics after chapter 71 now all of a sudden  👁👁💧

Also, updates will be slow cause of semi-writers block. Love you alllll  smooch smooch mwah kisses