𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎. | Hanako

!!MAJOR TBHK MANGA SPOILERS!!

◛⑅·˚ ༘ ♡ | 🥀 | ᴀɴɢsᴛ
﹋﹋﹋﹋

"Hanako-Kun!" You called as he sat at the window calmly counting the Apparitions. "Ah, Y/N." He said as you got a look at him.

His body.

It was- shattering- "Hanako-Kun.. wha-whats happening?" You stood shocked as he smiled sadly.

"It's the Severance."

He jumped down; walking towards you two fingers near your forehead. When he was about to do it you grabbed his hand; "Hanako." You cried he stared wide eyed feeling your tears on his hands as you clasped them.

"D-dont Le-leave me. Please." You cried hugging his hand like your life depended on it. "I don't want to be Alone again- Please- PLEASE!" You sobbed.

It clicked he remembered;

"I wish for a friend!" The H/C girl blushed; "Can't you go and make some?" Hanako sweatdropped. "I can't! Nobody likes me- so can you?" She asked adverting her eyes. "Alright! I'll be your friend! L/N Y/N!" He cheered as her eyes glowed. 

He stared at her remembering everything;

"There a charm to make you- feel better I guess." She blushed.

"Wh-wha?"

"Hanako! I like you!- So I'll stay with you!"

"Together forever, even if the gods teared us apart? Is something I would promise you Hanako."

"Hanako-Kun! Are you Okay!?"

"It doesn't matter if your already dead! You had me worried!"

"Donutttssss~"

"Hanako!"

"You-Your hurt?"

"Here!"

"Let's go then, to the Moon together!"

"Hanako-San Hanako-San, may I wish?"

"HANAKO!" He was brought back into reality by her screaming his name. "Dont- don't go- please! I need you- PLEASE." She cried hugging him tighter then anything.

"It was your wish. L/N; to live." He sighed; "w-when I said that. I meant it to be with you. And everybody else. You. Hanako. You."

He stared struggling not to cry; "I- I- I- I know! Hanako! G-rant- M-My wi-wish! Y—yo-U can l-Live- th- the price— c-ould be- me—-me!" She struggled to speak her voice breaking by the second stuttering.

The only thing that gave her a purpose to live. Was shattering right before her eyes. he stared at the crying girl before she stopped grabbing his hand; leading him to the window.

"If you-your gonna leave. Let's watch the Moon; together. One last time, A-Amane." You smiled as you two stood at the window his body shattering by each minute.

"Y/N..." the moon glowed as it was big. He watched your figure; eyes dull. Swollen, Breathing stopped, hair messy, you looked empty.

Hanako hugged you as he disappeared even more; "I- I wanted to try. And live with Y/N, too." He said; "Hanako..." you cried.

But before you could say those words he disappeared into glass. You fell to your knees as you clutched onto the glass pieces your hands bled.

"H-Hanako,"

"I loved you. But I couldn't say it."

︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶

*Readers happy to see an update*

*See's Angst + Title.*

Readers: ah shit here we go again.

︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶

Today I give you, my readers; a cocktail of
d e p r e s s i o n

︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶

Also go to my Message board for latest news; if you don't follow me I recommend you do I guess. Cause I don't wanna add a lot of A/N's here Bc people get annoyed so I do them on my Message board. And announce it to my followers,, So if you don't follow me already than you won't get the latest news I guess.

Thank you!!

︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶ ︶