𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝙲𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚍. | Amane

Word Count: 459

-🌸-

You sat in the Hospital bed as your Husband comforted you.

You two were about to have your first Child. He kissed you all over, "Amane, stop it already!" You giggled as he smirked.

"What? My child needs to know my love~" You blushed. "But your in the way so I'll give you kisses!!" He then tackled you into a Kiss.

You two kissed but you pulled away blushing and panting. He smirked, "Your so cute~"

"Oh shut up." You Pouted looking away. "I'm so glad your my Wife Y/N." He hugged you sniffing your hair, it smelled like Lavender.

You blushed as his breath hit your ear. But smiled as he rubbed your stomach of which held your child.

You two snuggled together before it was time.

Amane held your hand during the whole thing as you squeezed it in pain. He whispered loving things like: "Your doing great Honey."

"You can do it."

"I love you."

You smiled as him and the nurse cheered you on, after hours finally.

Your child was here.

You held her in your arms smiling as amane smiled way too bright.

"Is that- my-"

"Yes Amane, it is your child." You gave him a. Reassuring smile as he cried in happiness. He dreamed of having children with you ever since you he met you in highschool.

He saw you, you were just like him. You were bullied, but dreamed. He will never forget what you said to him as you sat on the very edge of the window.

You stared at him your body with bruises and bandages.

"Instead of Dying...I'll go to the Moon."

He remembered what you said to him, that's when he realized he was the Moon to you. You stare at him dreamingly and just smile.

Years later...Your child is now 4. She has (H/C) and big Amber eyes.

"Found you!" You exclaimed as Ito giggled. "Your so good at this game Mom!" She smiled as you heard the door "You two playing without me~?" He said a husky tony which made you blush and ito shiver.

He crawled on top of you and pinned you down on the bed, "Should I- be the Seeker~?" He said whispering in your ear as Ito ran away to eat food.

"Oh Stop it!" You giggled switching positions. "I love you my Idiot." You smiled.

"Me too, My Wife."

Yume's Note:

This was a Request can't find their comment though darn.

Anyways I hope you enjoyed-

Now I'm back to writing sorts that are like 400 words :,)

Also the quote was made by me, please don't decide to use it it's based off of my life rn.

Ty also chapter 71 enhanced my depression.