𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗. | Amane

Word Count: 426

-🌸-

You were sitting in class drawing as the teacher was explaining the lesson. Your grades were already perfect so why study? Sadly you couldn't draw anything cause you had no ideas!

You walked around school after class and tried to find something to draw. That's when Your best Friend, Amane Yugi came up to you.

"What are you doing Y/N?" He asked curiously as you hummed looking at your sketch book. "Hah! Those drawings are amazing Y/N! Your so talented!" He envied as you blushed but nodded.

You liked him for the longest time but you knew he never liked you back. You sighed knowing you didn't even have a chance and walked off him following quickly behind.

You tried to draw anything, but failed. "Hey Amane, if you could draw something what would you draw?" You asked as he looked at you smiling.

"I'd draw something I love, like the Moon!" He giggled, you're eyes glowed. You see Amane he always got bullied but he forgave them. Why? Shouldn't you hate them for doing that to you?

You've grown a crush on the boy and ended up admiring him. You smiled to yourself, "Thanks Amane." You said looking in his eyes as yours softened and you tilted your head smiling.

He blushed but you didn't seem to notice, "I have something to draw now, but it's going to be a secret from you okay."

He nodded as you began to draw you walked around school drawing, in class, lunch, break time. You seemed to be really dedicated to what you were drawing.

By the time you were almost done, it was 7:30pm. You told Amane to meet you on the roof. He questioned it but you just ignored him.

"Y/N! I'm here! What is it?" He said smiling. You blushed and gave him your sketchbook with a drawing of him.

"You drew me- I- Thank you so much Y/N!" He said hugging you, "You did say to draw something you love."

He looked at you confused, "Your so dense, what I'm trying to say is I love you Yugi Amane." You smirked as his face turned completely red.

You giggled and watched as cars sped across the street, you felt someone hug you from behind and Amane whispered,

"I love you too L/N Y/N, would you care to be my girlfriend and Watch the stars together?"

You smiled you finally confessed, "Of course."

And thus you two cuddled watching the stars.

Miu's Note :
heyheyhey

byebyebye