𝙼𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙲𝚑𝚛𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚜 ! | Everyone

➸ | ☁️ | 𝑓𝑙𝑢𝑓𝑓 | ████████████████████████████████

➸ | ☁️ | 𝑓𝑙𝑢𝑓𝑓 |
████████████████████████████████

"Merry Christmas everyone!" You cheer happily, "Y//NNNN!!!" Hanako screeches hugging you; "Haha! Hanako-kun!" You smile,, "Hanako! Get off Y/N-Senpai!" Kou blushes.

"Hmmm..? Jealous kid?" Hanako grins while putting his face against your cheek. You blushed trying to push Hanako off of you as he was practically glued onto you.

You felt somebody poke your leg, "hm? Awwwe Tiny Amane!!" You cheer as he blushes and turns away, "H-hey..." he waves.

"W-wait! What am I doing here!" Hanako says staring at his younger self. His younger self was wearing an outfit with a scarf. "Are you me?" He asks eyes glowing.

"Yes! But the cooler version." While Hanako was distracted Kou grabbed you. Hanako ended up playing rock-paper-scissors with his tiny self.

"H-here! Y/N-Senpai! I got you a Uhm gift!" You happily accepted. "Let's open all of our gifts at my house!" You smile.

"I gotta go greet Nene and Aoi! Bye Hanako! Tiny Amane! Kou!" You wave as Hanako spoke, "yeah yeah sure hold up." He puts paper as Tiny Amane puts scissors.

"HAHAH HANAKO LOST TO HIMSELF!" Kou wheezes. "H-HOW!" Hanako cries. "Your actually really stupid, I can't believe that's me in the future." Amane says disgusted as Hanako sobs on the ground.

"Merry Christmas; Nene! Aoi!" They both smile, "Did you get any gifts Nene-Chan?" You ask as she smiles. "Of course not!" She then cries softly. "Ahaha.." when you were about to speak you were interrupted when the lights turned off.

Then a pathway to Akane with a Santa costume with lights glowing. "Y/N! Marry me, under this mistletoe!" He smirks.

"I would love too~ but I'm not that age yet." You smirk taking the mistletoe and throwing it somewhere before putting your index finger at his mouth.

"But; I'll think about in the future." You turn away. "Y/NNNN!" He cries in his flustered state. You then see two huge bags. That reached to the roof; "What's in there?" You say a bit concerned.

"Gifts! Gifts for you! Y/N!" You sweatdrop as Akane pulls out a ring. "I- HAHA-" you awkwardly laugh.

"LUCKY Y/N!!" Yashiro cries. "G-gotta go!" Aoi comforts Nene as Akane is purposing to the air and pretending your accepting it happily.