𝙷𝚖𝚙𝚑! | Tsukasa

Word count: 592

🌸

You sat Pouting watching Tsukasa Hugging Sakura instead of you, sitting their pouting like a child.

Tsukasa noticed and went to you, "Y/N!! What's wrong~?" He asked flying around you as you sat staring at him or rather glaring..

"Hmm... oh! I got it! Is Y/N-Nii,, mad-at-me~?" He said 'me' in a flirty tone hoping to make you say something.

But it didn't work. You got up and walked out the door slamming it, Tsukasa watched a little hurt. Though no one noticed.

So he went to his brother for help!

You walked around and saw Tsukasa going to Hanako; peeking in you saw him hanging out with his brother. You couldn't help but feel jealous so you ran away. That's his brother! Why are you Jealous?!

"AMANE!" Tsukasa yelled pouncing on his brother as he fell. "Tsukasa! What the heck!!" He complained as Tsukasa pouted.

"Fine..." Getting up as he brushed off a little dust on him, "What do you need..?" He asked, "Y/N-nii She's mad at me!"

"What happened?" He asked; "I was hugging Sakura! Than she was all Mad!"'Tsukasa said jumping up and down.

"Wow- Y/N's Jealous?" He gasped as Tsukasa tilted his head; "Just Hang out with her! Give her Attention!" Amane complained, "Okay!" Tsukasa gave his brother a big hug before running off to find you.

"Stupid Tsukasa! Making me Jealous! I hate him!" Sitting down with your eyes all puffy, cheeks red, and tears streaming down a little.

"I'm not hanging out with him anymo-" Before you can finish someone hugged you from behind. You gasped a quietly as they snuggled there head into your neck.

"Please don't..." The voice said, you realized it was Tsukasa. "I didn't mean to make you Jealous...Y/N." He whispered.

His hat was off as it fell into the pond, gliding along the water. The Sakura tree above the pond rustled even more due to the wind, the petals falling in the pond.

The suns ray shining over you too, making the pond shine even more. "I hope you can forgive me Y/N....." he said shyly.

He stood up grabbing your arms as you stared in shock, he cried also. Why? Cause he heard you. Heard you saying; 'stupid Tsukasa', 'Im not hanging out with him anymore!', and 'I hate him.'

The last one made hit him harder than he expected; hearing that word: 'hate' made him sad, cry, sob.

"Tsukasa...." You said softly as he looked away shyly, he never cried in front of anyone before. He was the one who made them cry; "I forgive you."

His face glowed staring at your (E/C) orbs. To show his appreciation; instead of saying thank you. He kissed you, blushing intensely at that Action. You pulled away quickly, "TS-TSUKASA!"

Stopping upon seeing him cry, of happiness. "T-Thank you, Y/N." He wiped his tears a little; "I love you." He smiled.

Silence filled the air, he looked down, "If you don't love me too- it's okay!" You noticed how his voice was breaking. You gave him a peck on the lips, "I love you too; you dummy."

He jumped on you hugging, cuddling in the grass. Leaving his hat drifting in the water, not noticing the Petals formed a heart around his hat. And your brooch which fell somehow...

Yume's Note:

Fluff of bb
Jealous Y/N this time-
Someone give me a idea of what to do for another Tsukasa fluff-
Or angst-