𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜. | Yugi Twins

-🌸-

-🌸-

You were squealing inside of your classroom as you read the Hanako x Reader fanfic. You see Hanako didn't act like the Fanfics instead he was Annoying to you and kept on pestering you. In the fan fictions he seemed more calm and responsible.

As for Tsukasa his personality is the same just a little different like he doesn't kill apparitions in front of you. And doesn't threaten you as much, nor bother you with hugs and cuddles.

Yashiro came over and knew why you were squealing "Y/N- you okay?" She asked. "I'm fine! It's just this one shot Chapter is so Wholesome!!" You squealed.

"Hey Okay.." She then ran off with Kou. As you say in your seat, you realized it was time to go help Hanako. You sighed it was getting good too! "Dammit Hanako..." You muttered under you're breath.

As you were cleaning you'd go onto your phone and squeal for a little And giggle too. He narrowed his eyes, was he Jealous?

"Ne~ Y/N...What are you doing on your Phone~?" He asked hugging you from behind, making sure his hot breathe was on your collar bone. You blushed a lot and pushed him away.

"N-NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" You ran away with your phone in hand as he sighed. As you were running you were also reading a fanfic chapter you blushed at the scenes then you bumped into Tsukasa.

"HAHHHHH!!! Y/NNN!!!" He screamed as he tried to hug you but fell as you ducked, "NOT NOW TSUKASA!" You screamed running away while reading.

Hanako saw Tsukasa sulking and went to his dear brother, "Let me Guess Tsu, Y/N?" He sighed, he wanted to spend time with you but how if your on your phone.

Tsukasa nodded as Hanako rubbed his brothers back, they both were sulking until Hanako got up. "I HAVE AN IDEA!" He explainer to Tsukasa that when your on you're phone you always went to a wall. So what if they phased through the wall to see what you were doing, Tsukasa nodded astonished of how smart his brother was.

You were walking with your phone squealing not knowing that two jealous ghosts followed behind with glares that would send chills up anyone's spines.

You went to the library and sat at a chair behind you was a wall, Hanako Smiled it was his chance. As you were reading the Twins went to the wall and phased through it. They were now looking at what you were reading, it read:

Tsukasa and Hanako now Pinned Y/N to the wall, she was now trapped into a Kabedon on both sides. She blushed furiously she wanted to push them off but at the same time wanted this moment to stay.

Then the Hanako kissed Y/N, as Tsukasa kissed her neck.

You blushed from that chapter but little did you know two ghost were smirking right behind you. "So that's what you were doing huh~" You screeched and Jumped our of the seat. There you saw Tsukasa and Hanako's Body's Behind you.

"I- Uhm- HAHAHA- that- that-" You were a Tomato as Hanako and Tsukasa grinned evilly. "Ne~ Y/N why read those when were right Here~?" Tsukasa Smirked.

Your back then hit the wall, Hanako and Tsukasa grinned they now went close to you. They were about to do what the fanfiction wrote.

When Hanako was about to lean in for a kiss, Tsuchigomori-Sensei came. "Oi what are You kids doing to my favorite brat?!" He said as Tsukasa giggled childish and Hanako frowned but quickly turned into a smile.

"Huh Guess we'll continue this next time?" Hanako said before disappearing and Tsukasa already ran away.

"AH- Tsuchigomori-Sensei!!" You started thanking him a lot. But when you questioned about the 'Favorite Brat.' Line he said for you to stay quiet or else he'll let the twins do what ever they want with

You watched as Tsukasa chased Hanako, Hanako begging for him to stop but Tsukasa giggled continued. You smiled to yourself and joined their fun.

Miu's Note:
What is up my guys.
The sky or the ceiling.

I am back with another fluff owo

Okay I go zoom.