𝚃𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚜. | Amane

Thank You For Requesting~! Please Request Again! 💌♥️ -miukiq

- Aged Up!
- 🌸
Word Count: 546

"Bye Yashiro!" The Young College Student exclaimed to her radish legged friend. "Bye Y/N see you tomorrow!" Yashiro Waved before running off.

You we're about to leave before you felt you're bag was actually light? So you decided to check inside, "I FORGOT MY TEXT BOOKS?!" You screamed out running back to the Classroom.

"Oh- uhm, Hello Amane-Sensei!" The Girl nervously said waving at her a Sensei, "hm? Oh Y/N why are you here aren't you supposed to be at home?" He asked but not bothering to turn to you instead kept on working on what he was doing.

"I just forgot a few things!" Yous a said running to you're desk. A few minutes passed by and here you are still searching, 'Where did I put them?!' You didn't want to be alone with You're Sensei but didn't want it to be quiet either.

She wanted to say something but was to shy to do so, so for the past 30 minutes the room was silent. She decided to speak up finally. "Uhm Say Amane-Sensei what are you working on?" You turned to him awfully curious.

"Well since you asked lets see," He smirked Before Pulling her test which and a very low grade. "Can you guess who test this is?" He Grinned.

"Uhm- I- I don't know who?" You said, "You're Test." He retorted he at least wanted you to try and guess.

"What?!" You exclaimed Running over your his desk grabbing the paper. "There's no way! I studied! Do you secretly hate me?!" You shouted shaking.

"Well you did sleep during my lessons..." he smiled looking at you're test scores. With one hand on his hip and his head leaning over you're shoulder, You felt his hot breath on you're neck so you quickly moved away.

"I'm starting to seriously think you like teasing me." You said hugging the desk behind you. "What if I do~?" He got away from his desk and went towards you.

You did have a little crush on you're sensei, I mean most of the girls had a crush on him. And you just happened to be one of them.

"I- uhm...I call that bullying!" You Retorted blushing furiously. "Now I know why you failed you're so childish." He yawned.

You felt you're eyes water, he was right. You were always called childish and Sensitive. But this coming from you're teacher hurt even more somehow.

"You're mean!" You screamed tears threatening to fall. You're sensei of course noticed this and felt bad.

"I-uhm I'm sorry." He said looking you in the eye. "What if I have you tutors at the end of the period so you can improve you score next time?" He smiled

You did want to improve you're grade so you agreed. But who knew that this little relationship would cause something much more in the future.

This story is hella short and I AM SORRY. I kinda changed it up a little bit I think, because the story was really short so I added a bunch of random words to make it a bit longer.

I really apologize for how short it is 😭😭

But

Miu Out~