𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚏 ? | Tsukasa

Word Count: 473

-🌸-

It was a regular day, everything was normal nothing happened really. As you were going to hang out with Tsukasa you walked happily to him when you were tackled from behind.

"Y/N!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Tsukasa voiced screamed as you fell on the floor him on top of you. "Ahaha-" You only said before he helped you get up. "What do you wanna do today Tsu?" You asked as he thought.

"LETS PICK SOME FLOWERS!" He cheered as he ran off with you behind. You were at the Schools garden flowers of all kind were there it was so beautiful. Tsukasa layer down in the flower patch which you couldn't see him, "Hm? Tsukasa?" You called then you fell face planted into a flower.

"HAHAH! Your it!" He said running "W-Wait! Since when were we playing Tag?!" You screamed. He put his finger on his chin "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Right Now!" He said giggling and running.

"Darn it." You muttered as you ran after him, after that you two went to see Hanako. "AMANEEEEE-" Tsukasa screeched and Attached himself got his brother as his brother held him. You talked with Yashiro as Hanako and Tsukasa talked.

"Wanna play tag Amane~" Tsukasa Smiled lovingly. "Sure..." he smiled back, "YEY! YOUR IT!" He then grabbed you and ran, Yashiro giggled. He then looked at her "W-Wait. IM NOT PLAYINGGGGG!!!!" Yashiro yelled as she was getting chased by Hanako.

"Doesn't matter!" You yelled as Tsukasa was now Holding you. "THIS US UNFAIR!" She cried then she got Tagged.

She then surprised the Mokke by tagging them, the Mokke tagged Kou, Kou Tagged Mistuba, Mistuba Tagged Natsushiko, Natsushiko Tagged Sakura, Sakura slapped him but Tagged Tsukasa, he tagged you, so you tagged Akane.

You all later in the flowers smiling and grinning like idiots. "TODAY WAS FUN!" Tsukasa cheered as everybody laughed. "Yup." You layers staring at the clouds outlining them with your finger as Tsukasa rolled over to you.

"What you doing!" He said everybody went and did a little Picnic. "Outlining the Clouds." You giggled. "What if I went on a Cloud Tsukasa!" You said smiling at the thought.

"I'd be sad!" He replied, "Why?" You laughed. "I've never been able to play with everyone like this...they were scared of me. After meeting you I became nicer and now their playing with me." He said while his ears were bright red.

"So if you went on a Cloud I'd be sad." He continued fiddling with his fingers.

"What if I said something?"

"What is that?"

"What if I said I love you?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Hmmm I'd say it right back."

Miu's Note:

Hey there busters back with a angst then a fluff. Sorry it's short it was mostly gonna be the last two words- hopefully this made you feel better-

Aight I go into void.