𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛. | Amane

{✦🥀✦}

{✦🥀✦}

Now playing ; Heather. - Conan Gray.
0:00•——————————•3:18

TW: Suicide.
﹋﹋﹋﹋

I still remember, third of December. Me in your Sweater.

You laughing in Amane's black Sweater as you two Cuddle.

You said it looked better one me than it did you,

He gave you compliments as you Blush intensely.

"Only if you knew, how much I liked you."
But I watch your eyes as she walks by,

Yashiro Nene. Amane's other friend,

What a sight for Sore eyes,, Brighter than the Blue sky; she's got you mesmerized.

"While I die."

You run away as you mutter that, running bumping into everybody as you sob. Why?

Why would you Ever kiss Me?

"IM NOT EVEN HALF AS PRETTY!!" I run as I cry running; I run- out of school. To home.

"YOU GAVE ME YOUR SWEATER- ITS JUST POLYESTER!!" You cried falling down as you clutch on the counter.

"But you like her better- wish I was Her." You cry clutching on his Sweater.

Watch as she Stands with her, holding your hand.

Put your arm 'round her shoulder, now I'm getting colder.

But how could I hate her? She's such an Angel.

"But then again, Kinda wish she were dead." You mutter, as she walks by; what a sight for sore eyes.

Brighter than the Blue sky~

You watch as his Amber orbs filled with Love, And affection. Something those eyes never showed you no matter how hard you try. Gritting your teeth. As you watch the scene play out. Yet you couldn't help but admire her.

She's got you Mesmerized while I die.

You told them to meet on the roof as you sat on the Railing looking down at the Fat drop.

He appears: with her.

"WHY WOULD YOU EVER KISS ME?!" You scream as he stood in shock. Yashiro too was shocked; he remembered.

When you two cuddled as he kissed you all over you're face.

"IM NOT EVEN HALF AS PRETTY!!" You scream clutching your uniform, where you heart is.

"YO-YOU GAVE HER YOUR SWEATER- ITS JUST POLYESTER!!"

"But you like her better..." you smile as you look over to Yashiro; with the black sweater. He once gave you.

He was lost at words- he didn't know what to say.

"Sayonara; Amane."

You smiled as you Stood on the Railing, falling back.
"Y/N!!!" He screams going to the edge, his finger grazing the once soft hair. He loved to play with.

Those (E/C) orbs of which he loved, the (S/C) Soft skin he loved to cuddle with. He realized his mistake- how could he never realized it?

You liked- no. Loved him. Yet he only played with your feelings; all those things you did. We're meant to be a friend way- the kiss.

He loved you. For only a Second.

You saw his Amber eyes, they held regret.

As you fell; your body hit the ground. Students screaming at your corpse.

He remembered your voice; "Sayonara Amane." Those words haunted him. For all his life.

He missed you. More than anything.

But how can you blame him?

He was the only thing that brought you Happiness.

But happiness, Doesn't last long.

{✧✦✧}
u see, i see sad song. i make into angst oneshot; amane. Why? Cause Tsukasa wouldn't give a fuck 💀