𝙹𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢 ? | Tsukasa

Thank you for requesting~! Please Request again! 💌♥️ -miukiq

Word Count: 769

- 🌸

The Girl walked through the halls of Kamome Gakuen she needed to go clean a certain bathroom. As she came closer she heard her friend grumble.

"Hanako-Kun! I don't want to clean anymore can I please go home!" Yashiro Pleaded "Nope!" The ghost boy replied laughing as she attempted to hit him.

"Am I interrupting something~?" You Teased. "NOPE!" Yashiro retorted blushing madly. "Yes! Yes you are." Hanako said Hugging Yashiro Closely.

"Oh! Y/N want to go play while the daikon cleans~?" He teases hoping for you to play along, You hang out with Hanako Everyday and play pranks, tease, and bully Yashiro. So you knew what he meant.

"Of course~ Bye Miss Daikon!" You waved walking out with Hanako, "I seriously hate you guys." Yashiro said Mopping the floor angrily.

"YOU STILL LOVE US!" You screamed as Hanako Carried you to get out of there before she started hitting us with the Mop. As you two ran you both heard a "I DON'T!!" As a reply.

Hanako Settee you down and you both bursted out Laughing. You both were having so much fun until a text message from the si-I mean Natsuhiko Interrupted you both.

It read:

'Hey, come to the broadcasting room the shrimp is throwing a fit.'

You sighed standing up, "Y/N?" Hanako asked. "I gotta go, continue teasing Yashiro for me please." You said smiling.

He grinned, "With Pleasure~" He stood as he fixed his hat, You both went you're separate ways.

When you got to the broadcasting club you heard the sound of crying you assumed it Was Natsushiko but it was not surprisingly.

It was none other then, Tsukasa.

'What?' Is what you thought Tsukasa wasn't the one to cry easily. "Oh there you are, I Assume Natsuhiko texted you. Tsukasa's throwing a fit and he keeps complaining for you. So can you take of him while me and Natsushiko Leave for a bit?" Sakura asked with Worried eyes.

You just smiled I'm response nodding you're head with a thumbs up. She smiled back and closed her book standing up and the two left.

Leaving you with Tsukasa.

Tsukasa was laying on the couch turned the other way so you couldn't see his face, as you got closer you heard sniffles.

"Tsukasa what's wrong?" You asked Sitting down as he turned away. "Leave me alone." He retorted, "Tsukasa Just tell me." You giggled.

"What do you think." He said through sniffles and whimpers. You had to admit, 'He's so adorable.' You smiled at his behavior.

"Come on just tell me I won't judge." You Grinned, he could practically feel it. "It's you're fault!" He Shouted sitting up there you can see how he actually looked like.

On the right shoulder his Black Kimono slipped off and he was crying, his eyes were also puffy and swollen. His hat was off and so was his shoes While he was hugging a little plushie you made him.

You honestly felt bad for him, you took off you're shoes and laid down with him hugging him as he hugged you back.

"Ne Tsukasa, what did I do wrong?" You asked worried, he snuggled more into you're chest. You could feel his tears, "Yo-You *sniff* Hang-Hanged out with *Sniff* A-A-Amane more- Than M-Me Do you *Sniff* like hi-Him more than m-e?" Tsukasa Cried.

'Adorable expression and an Adorable Reason to be sad.' Is what you thought. "No Tsu, I just hang out with him alright, I apologize for not spending more time with you. Do you forgive me?" You asked looking down on him.

He looked up at you, you smiled back down on him he swore he felt heat coming to his cheeks "O-Okay...I forgive you..Can we stay like this longer?" He asked Snuggling into you're chest even more.

"Of Course Tsu, Anything for you." You Giggled But Gave Him a little kiss on the top of his head. "Thank You Y/N I love..." Before he can finish he fell asleep.

You hugged him closer as you smiled at his antics, "Welcome, And I love you too." You said drifting off to sleep with him.

Eeeeee all I got to say while writing this was DAMN this shit is WHOLESOME. I think- But like yesyes Feels good to be writing oneshots again ayee 😎😎
Anyways Ima start writing another one ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ I'll most likely post it very very later on since it's 5:01 AM right now :>

Miu Out~