Chapter Twenty-One

"To be honest I just want you."
˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

Bella's POV

"James!" "James!" I yell as I sprint out of the school doors, waving my math test in the air as I run to James who is currently outside leaning against his car talking to Josh.

He looks up at the sound of someone calling his name and a smile immediately takes part on his face. I finally get to him but stop and bend over with my hands on my knees, trying to catch my breath. Jeesh I need to workout more.

"Hold...hold on...just gotta ca...catch my breath." I say and once I finally do I stand straight and see that both James and Josh have amused looks on their faces. I glare at them but then remember the whole purpose for me running like a maniac to James, and my lips break out into a grin.

"Ok James guess what," I say and he lifts one of his eyebrows in question. "I got an A on my math test!" I exclaim and for some this may be just a dumb thing to be exited over but I HATE math which results in me being bad at it so this is like a once in a lifetime thing.

James picks me up and spins me in a circle before putting me down and kissing me passionately. "Good job Bella," He says and I see Josh roll his eyes at us and I look over at him with raised eyebrows.

He scoffs, "You guys always just are so mushy," he says and I chuckle. Little does he know when him and Clara are together in his room you can hear everything, and I mean everything.

I smirk at him before saying, "Yah well we may be mushy but at least we aren't going at it like rabbits." He blushes and shifts on his feet. I have never seen him blush before.

"What do you mean?" He asks nervously and I grin mischievously at him.

"I mean that we can hear you and Clara going at it in your room. We can also hear what you sound like which is like this 'Oh Clara, yes Clara'." I say and his eyes go wide.

"Fuck you," he mumbles quietly under his breath which makes me and James laugh. Soon Lily, Owen and Clara all walk out and stop in front of us.

"What are you guys talking about?" Clara asks.

"Nothing," me and Josh say at the same time and Josh glares at me while Clara looks at us both confused before looking at James who just shrugs.

"So what do you guys want to do right now?" Owen asks and I see Lily's face light up.

"Well we have a date so that's what we are doing," Josh says and wraps an arm around Clara's shoulder.

"Can we go get ice cream?" She asks and we all nod with smile on our faces. Me and James get into his car followed by Lily and Owen and Josh and Clara go their separate ways.

James starts the car and heads to our favorite ice cream parlor. We listen to music the whole way there that me and Lily both sing horribly to while James and Owen laugh at us.

Once we get there James parks the car in the full parking lot and we get out. "I'm so freaking exited," Lily says and a smile appears on my face. She's so innocent that you can't help but smile at her. Out of everyone in the group she's the one that keeps us all together even though she's the newest, everyone loves her and enjoys her positivity.

"It's just ice cream babe." Owen says and Lily turns to him with a huge smile on her face that it makes my face hurt just looking at it.

"I know, that's why I'm exited, duh," She says in response and starts walking, almost running to the entrance of the parlor. We all laugh at her and follow shortly behind her. We get inside and I'm not surprised that the place is packed but I am also pleased to see that there is a short line. Most of the people in here are already seated and eating their ice cream. But as soon as the people inline turn to us from the sound of the bell ringing all their eyes widen in fear and they move out of the way. Seriously it's like out of a movie. I know that everyone in this town knows James Norris and fear him because he will kill anyone who so much as looks at him wrong. But I guess I'm surprised when I see how much people fear him because he's so affectionate with me.