Chapter Fifteen

A/N: We made it to 100 reads!!! Thank you so much!!
"She isn't the sunrise, she's the fucking Sun."

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

Bella's POV

I can feel someone touching the area right below my breasts. It feels good and even though I am awake I don't want to open my eyes. But I do anyways and I open them to see James over me tracing my tattoos.

"Good morning beautiful," James says still tracing my tattoos.

"Good morning handsome," I say back with a smile and he chuckles.

He then rolls off of me laying back down to the side of me and pulling me to him. I snuggle up against his chest loving the warmth he gives me. And also loving the feel of his skin.

My mind drifts off to what we did last night and I blush. I never thought I would do what I did to James but it felt right and I also had no idea what to do but I just went with it and didn't think to much about it which ended up being a good thing for James.

I'm still scared to have sex with him though. I can't help my thoughts going back to when Aiden told me that he was only friends with me for sex and since I wouldn't put out I was useless.

I know James wouldn't do that to me but the words are still there keeping me from going for it. But I think it's a little early still to go all the way.

I then remember that the rest of the gang left us alone yesterday.

"Hey James, did the rest come back last night?"

"Owen did and he brought Lily here but Josh and Clara didn't come back and they both texted me saying they were fine." He says and my mind drifts of to those two.

"Do you think they are together?" I ask.

"Yes but I don't know if those to are going to work, they keep denying their feelings for each other but then always go missing and we all know they are together when that happens."

"I can tell they like each other but how come they won't get together?"

"Well Josh doesn't want to give up the bachelor life and just wants to stick to one night stands, and Clara just got out of a relationship with someone who was just like that and he ended up cheating on her 3 times, if Josh wants her he needs to get his shit together and change for her." He says and I understand what he's saying.

Clara doesn't want to end up heartbroken in the end again but Josh isn't ready to give up meaningless sex so they are off and on. That sounds toxic, but maybe in the end they will get through it.

I know James used to do the same thing Josh is doing but he changed his ways for me which I bet wasn't easy but I am thankful that he did. If he didn't we wouldn't be here right now, I probably would be up in my room on the floor with bruises.

"James?"

"Yah?"

"Thank you." I say.

"For what?" Literally for everything, I want to say.

"For saving me, for being with me, for not dropping me on my ass or only using me for sex." I look up at him and he is quiet for a few minutes till a smile appears on his face.

"Bella you don't have to say thank you, I would do it a million times if it meant that I would have you here with me right now." He says and I blush. He then leans down and captures my lips in a passionate kiss.

After a few minutes we pull away for a breath of air. "Do you want to go and get breakfast?" James asks and I nod.

We then go and take a shower together, then get dressed and head downstairs for breakfast. Taking showers together seem to be our thing but I'm not complaining. It saves water.