Chapter Fourteen

"I wonder if we ever think of each other at the same time."
˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

James's POV

Bella opens her eyes in shock.

Oh no did I do it wrong? Does she not want to be with me? Fuck fuck fuck, I messed it up.

I look at Bella who is still in shock. "Bella listen if you don't want to be with me then-," but before I can get the rest of my sentence out Bella interrupts me.

"What! James of course I want to be with you I just didn't expect you to ask it." She says and hold both sides of my face and a soft smile on her face. I immediately grab her and kiss her.

I am so relieved she said yes. Now my little angel is all mine and I do not plan on letting her go. Ever.

I pull back from the kiss and smile at her. "I'm so glad you want to be with me Bella," I say and her smile widens. And we kiss again. Then we go into a heated make out which gets rudely interrupted.

"Hey guys get a room!" Josh yells to us causing Bella to pull away and laugh while I roll my eyes at Josh. I look back over at Bella to see a true happy smile on her face. She's so beautiful and I am not afraid to harm anybody that harms a hair on her head.

She's finally mine

A proud smirk makes it's way on my face at that thought.

Bella and I get back to our positions on the chair which is me laying on it while Bella is laying on my side with her head on my chest and my arm wrapped around her.

"Are you ready guys they are gonna go off!" Asher yells in excitement, we all laugh at this kids cuteness. Even though I am a ruthless gang leader I still have a soft spot for Asher, the kid has already been through a lot. But now I have a soft spot for Bella. And I am totally ok with that.

Asher lights the fireworks then runs back to Emily to sit on her lap. And we all watch as they shoot in the air and sparkle with a loud boom in the sky. All kinds of colors lighting up the sky. I look down to Bella to see her head tilted up to see the fireworks and the colors illuminating her face making her even more beautiful.

Josh and Owen stole a lot of fireworks and it takes a couple hours to get through them all but once done we call it a night and all head to our rooms.

Once me and Bella make it in my-correction our room we strip down to our underwear. I watch Bella strip down to her lacy underwear set and can feel my dick grow hard. Since I am already in my underwear I slip in the sheets and watch Bella. She looks over to me staring and rolls her eyes then blushes. A smile appears on my face at her blushing and she crawls under the sheets with me and she doesn't put one of my t-shirts or anything she is just in her underwear and bra.

"Your not gonna put on a shirt?" I ask. Not because I want her to, but because she usually covers herself up.

"No you've already seen me naked so what's the point." She says with a shrug and I smile.

"Well then we should take this off," I say with a smirk as I reach to her back and unclip her bra. She gasps at the sudden contact but doesn't stop me. The reason I'm taking her bra off is because I want to feel her against me even if we aren't gonna have sex I want to feel her and look at her beautiful body. I love literally everything about her and her body.

I slip off her bra and her tits come loose. She stares at me wondering what I'm gonna do next. I lean over to her and kiss her lips then both of her breasts. I then lay on my side facing Bella and pull her flush against me. I wrap my arms around her holding her close and she does the same.