Chapter Twelve

"I fell in love with you because of the million things you never new you were doing."
˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

James's POV

I know I probably shouldn't have left Bella like I did, and I realize now that was a dick move. But my parents is a topic that I struggle to talk about, and I don't want her to think I am a monster for killing them.

After I dropped everyone off I drove to a friends house.

When I get there I walk up to their door and knock three times before they answer. "James, what are you doing here?" Nick says.

"I need to sleep here," I say.

"Yah sure man com on in, I have beer in the fridge and if you want we can go to the club to pick up some chicks." He says and normally I would say yes to that but I have Bella and even though this last stunt might have ruined our relationship I don't want to ruin it more. I need to find a way to make it up to her.

"No girls, but I will take that beer," I say and walk in to his house and plopping down on his couch.

Nick comes back with beers for both of us and sits down on the other side of the couch. "No chicks? Don't tell me your settling down James?" Nick says.

I chuckle, "There is this girl and she is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen and I would do anything for her, but I fucked shit up tonight and have to find a way to make it up to her." I say.

"Damn James, if she is as wonderful as you say she is you better hold on, there aren't much of those types of girls left," He says and sips his beer.

"I know but I've never been in a relationship before, this is all new to me."

"Yah I know but still, you gotta put your fears aside and fight for her before some guy comes and sweeps her off her feet." Nick says and I take his words in. What he is saying is true, Bella's beauty and innocent is an attraction to men. They are all going to want her.

"Thanks man," I say to Nick and he nods.

We spend the rest of the night drinking beer and talking till I go to sleep with a beautiful woman who's name is Bella on my mind.

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

I wake up and decide I'm not gonna go home today, I need time to think on how to fix this.

I need to think of something that's gonna make her forgive me. Maybe I can asks Owen for help since he is the romantic one and Josh because he knows Bella the best.

The next day I decide to finally go back while Bella is at school.

I walk in the door to find the house empty, which means Josh and Owen also went to school. I walk in to the living room and find a bottle of liquor on the floor in front of the couch and blankets on the couch.

They must have all slept on the couch last night and even though I would usually think the alcohol is from Josh or Owen but I know it's from Bella.

The fact that I lead Bella to drink makes me hate myself. I'm so stupid.

I go to my room, take a shower, and get dressed for the day.

A couple hours later Josh and Owen walk through the door. I walk up to them and I don't see Bella with them.

"Where is Bella?" I ask and Josh and Owen look at each other nervously.

I start to get worried, "Guys where the fuck is Bella?" I ask again and Owen clears his throat.