Chapter Twenty-Four

This chapter will have mature scenes so I will warn you when the time comes.

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

James's POV

All I can feel right now is the cool breeze of the night on my skin and Bella's warm body leaning on my side. All I can see is the glow from the fire in front of us, the stars in the sky, and my friends cuddling up next to each other around me. And all I can hear is the wood burning from the fire.

If you couldn't tell it is now nighttime and everyone is outside and sitting around the fire making smores. The day has gone by smoothly and I couldn't feel anymore content right now, especially with Bella by my side. I can't say it enough, she really has made my life better in so many ways.

I am sad to say that tomorrow will be the last day we are here then we will leave early in the morning the day after that. This vacation has been an escape for all of us and I can tell that everyone is sad that we will have to return to reality soon. This whole thing with Bella's dad is weighing down on all of us.

"Alright guys, I think we are gonna head to bed," Owen says as both him and Lily get up. We say goodnight and they leave to their room.

Soon Josh and Clara follow and then it's just me and Bella. "It's so beautiful out here," Bella says and I look towards her and see her looking up at the stars with a ghost of a smile on her face.

I smile and look at the stars to, "Yah it is, too bad we can't be here forever." Bella turns to me and smiles sadly, "Yah but I had fun while it lasted, and we still have all day tomorrow."

It's silent for a few minutes before Bella speaks again. "Do you want to go to bed now, I'm kinda tired." She says with a yawn and I smile and nod. We both get up and head inside and up the stairs to our room before going inside and shutting the door behind us. Bella goes to the closet to get one of my shirts to sleep in while I start taking off my shirt and pants, leaving my boxers on. I lay down on my side of the bed when Bella comes out and I can't help but turn all my focus onto her smooth legs. My eyes move up her body until they meet hers and I see amusement in them and I know that she caught me looking and I smirk at her before pulling her down on the bed next to me.

Before we both fall asleep I look down at Bella and see a nervous and worried look on her face. My brows furrow and my head starts running with thoughts of what could be wrong with her before I finally ask her what's wrong. She shakes out of her thoughts and looks up at me and just shrugs and goes back to staring at nothing.

"Bella I know there is something wrong, please tell me." I say and she looks up at me again before giving a reluctant sigh and finally tells me what's wrong.

"Umm well I was thinking of what we did last night," she says while blushing and that automatically brings a smile to my face, "and I don't regret it at all, in fact I am so happy you were my first, but what if I did bad, or what if you don't want me anymore because I did a bad job," she says and my smile turns into a frown. How could she think that I would ever leave her because of that, and she wasn't bad at all.

"Bella I would never leave you, and you did an amazing job last night, seriously everything you do is perfect, don't ever think otherwise ok?" I say and she nods her head before snuggling into me more.

"Goodnight James," Bella says and I kiss her forehead.

"Goodnight Bella."

"Rise and shine!" A loud voice yells, jolting me and Bella both awake and we shoot up into a sitting position only to see Josh and Clara standing in the doorway looking at us with bright smiles.