Chapter Eight

"You make me smile. And also super horny, but that's not the point."
James's POV

The race with Bella was better then it has ever been.

Hearing her laugh and yell in excitement mad me feel...happy. And I haven't felt happy in forever.

All of us have just been talking for a few minutes when I see a guy walking towards us...correction towards Bella.

I recognize him as Aiden, the racer who tried to throw us off the road.

And he is walking straight for us his eyes set on only on Bella.

What the fuck does he want with her!?

I look over to see Bella staring at him to but with a look of anger and...hurt? Does she know him? If so why does she look pissed and hurt?

Questions fill my head but stop once I hear the ass we all call Aiden speak to Bella.

"Hey Bels long time no see," he says with a wink. I see Bella clench her fists.

"Yah and I wish the period of time where I didn't see you was longer," she says in a sickly sweet voice.

"Aww Bella don't be so rude I mean after all we were best friends." The ass says and walks closer to her.

"Yah we were friends Aiden but you ruined that didn't you? You only were there for me so you could get in my pants right? So tell me how hard was it to sit there and listen to me talk about my past when all you were doing was trying to get some pussy huh? Was it hard Aiden?" Bella says and with every question she steps closer to his face.

"But isn't it so sad that you went through all that but still didn't get pussy." She says and pouts before laughing, "You were a thirsty son of a bitch just begging me to fuck you but that didn't happen did it?"

"Well no I didn't get inside your pants like I wanted but I did get to know that your bitch of a mother was killed by your d-," He gets cut off when Bella swings her fist right into Aiden's face.

Her mother was killed? By who?

My thoughts are interrupted when I hear Bella yelling.

"You keep my mother out of your mouth you dirty piece of shit!" She yells while she is sitting on top of Aiden and plowing his face in with her fists.

I will say this sight is hot as fuck but I have to stop it before something bad happens even though I am really enjoying Aiden's face being messed up by Bella.

I go and grab Bella's waist from behind and pick her up.

I set her on the ground and spin her to face me. She has tears running down her face and I use my thumbs to wipe her tears.

She looks up at me and smiles a little.

"Are you ok?" I ask. "Yah I'm fine, I just got pissed off is all." she says but I can tell she isn't fine, but I choose to let it go for now.

Aiden gets off the ground and turns to Bella, "You will pay for this," he says and then walks away.

Bella takes a deep breath and sighs, "so what are we going to do now?" she asks.