Chapter Thirteen

"We won't forget each other, right?"
˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

Bella's POV

I was shocked. I didn't expect James to be ready to talk about his past and parents just like that.

"James you don't have to, I can wait as long as you need and I don't want you to feel like you have to tell me just to get me to trust you fully." I say and I truly mean it, I don't want to pressure him, I want him to trust me and take his time.

"It's fine Bella, I'm ready and I think you should know if we are going to go further into a relationship." James says and I just nod my head slowly and bite my lip. I see his eyes go directly to my lips and I blush.

James sighs, "Ok here we go." He says and looks to me. "Through all my life my father and mother beat me. Everyday as much as they could. They tried everything on me and when I would scream out in pain they would call me weak and laugh as they continued to do their torcher." I look at James in shock and I feel bad that he had a childhood like that but I know he doesn't like pity just like how I don't, so I stay silent for him to continue.

"They would fill my head with bad thoughts about how I'm weak or how I'm not enough. When I turned 8 I got fed up and I grabbed my fathers gone and...shot them." He looks at me like I'm gonna run. But what he doesn't know is this doesn't scare me.

"It's ok if you don't want to be with me or you want to leave and never see me again." He says.

"James your forgetting the first time we saw each other I saw you kill someone." I say. "I'm not leaving, I'm not scared of what you have done. I'm not saying it's good to kill people but at the same time if you didn't kill them you most likely would still be with them." I say and I cuddle up to him and kiss his lips.

I pull back and smile at him. I see relief in his eyes and maybe...love?

He grabs my face and smashes his lips to my own and we just hold each other enjoying the moment. We break apart and he smiles at me.

"Thank you Bella for excepting me." He says and I give him a small smile.

"My parents taught me to stay in darkness, but Bella you are my light and I want nothing but to surround myself in it." James says and I tear up a little at his words.

I lean down to kiss him again and then put my head on his chest while he puts his arms around me and runs his fingers through my hair. I start thinking about what we did on our date and I blush hard.

"Why are you blushing?" James asks and I tilt my head to look up at him.

"I was just thinking about what we did on our date." I say and James puts a smirk on his face.

"That was the best time of my life and we didn't even have actual sex." James says and I furrow my eyebrows. Surely he isn't telling the truth.

"You know you don't have to say stuff like that just to make me feel better, I know you've had sex and I'm fine with that because it's in the past." I say and then a small squeal comes out of my mouth as James flips us over so he is on top of me with my back on the bed.

"I'm not lying Bella, it felt so good and seeing your face as you come undone due to me and it made my orgasm even better, I mean sure I would love to see you naked under me as I pound into you but I know your not ready for that and that's totally ok I will wait forever because in the end you will be mine and it will all be worth it." He says and I blush even harder.

James sees this and chuckles before he leans down to kiss each side of my cheeks then my lips.

James rolls off of me and pulls me to his side so we are in the same position as before. "We should go to sleep we have school tomorrow." James says and I nod, not being able to talk, already feeling the tiredness consume me as I drift off to a peaceful sleep still in James's arms.