Chapter Twenty-Six

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

James's POV

"Please."

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Pleeeeeee-"

"Fine!" I yell out with a groan. Bella is currently begging me to go meet with Aiden so we can get details on the whereabouts of her father. I don't want her to get hurt and I can't trust him so I said no but her being her won't accept that. I don't want her to go but she told me that we have already been trying for months to find out where her father is and we need any help we can get so we can end this.

"eeeaa- wait really?" Bella asks with wide eyes. I can't help but let out a grin at the sight of her bewildered face.

"Yes but only if I go with you." I say and she frowns and shakes her head which makes me narrow my eyes at her. "Why not, it's so I can make sure you are safe and that fucker won't try anything." I say in confusion with a hint of anger in my voice.

"I understand that but I already know that with you there Aiden won't say anything useful, so I was thinking maybe some of the gang members can come with but stay in the car and just watch from afar that way Aiden won't get suspicious that there are other people there while I will also be safe." She says and I take a few moments to think it over. Her plan does make sense and seems kind of like a good idea but I really just wish she didn't want to go. But with that I let out a reluctant sigh and grunt out a short yes without making eye contact with her.

She smiles wide and jumps into my arms and gives me a fat kiss on the lips. My mood automatically changes to happiness at having her in my arms and I wrap my arms around her and pull her onto my lap making her straddle my waist. She lets out a surprised gasp but snuggles into my warmth.

"When does he want to meet?" I ask and Bella pulls her head back to look at me.

"He said tomorrow." She says and I nod my head.

It's close to dinner time and me and Bella were planning to cook for everybody but I remember that we have to go to the store to get ingredients. I face Bella and she smiles up at me and I can feel myself softening and giving a smile back. "Do you still want to cook dinner?" I ask and she nods her head eagerly. "Ok well we have to go to the store to get more food then." I say and she nods again before climbing off my lap (much to my disappointment) to grab her shoes and coat.

I get up and follow her to also grab my shoes and coat. Once we get ready we quickly leave and head to the grocery store.

As we walk inside the store Bella grabs a cart and pulls out the list of things we need and starts walking to different isles as I follow behind her.

We are in the dairy isle and Bella stops walking to look at all the products and seeing which one she needs. Once she finds it she bends slightly to grab it and I groan silently at the sight of her ass. She stands back up and puts it in the cart but before she starts pushing it I walk behind her and grab the handle bar on the cart effectively trapping her between my chest and the cart. She stops moving and turns her head slightly in my direction and I take advantage of having her head turned and move my head down to her neck to suck on the skin making her give out a breathless moan. I smirk and she moves her hand to my chest and pushes me back slightly.

"James not now." She says and looks back at me with a smile on her face and I grin at her and look down at my dick. She follows my eyes and roll hers at the sight of my hard on. "Are you always horny?" She asks once she looks back at me and I chuckle.