Chapter Ten

"I gave you a boner don't ignore me."

James's POV

Right now I am sitting on my bed waiting for Bella to get out of the bathroom. I wanted to get Bella out of that hell hole of a house before her ass of a father ends up killing her.

I am more than happy to have Bella staying here, just as long as she is safe.

I look up from my phone to see that Bella is still in the bathroom. She has been in there a while maybe I should check on her.

I get up and walk towards the bathroom door and knock on it.

No answer.

I knock again, "Bella are you alright?" I ask.

No answer.

I knock again, "Bella?" Still no answer. A wave of panic hits me and I burst through the door.

I stand there frozen at the sight in front of me. Bella is underwater in the bathtub and not moving.

No no no no no

I rush over to the tub and quickly pull her out. She wakes up with a gasp and looks around. She's so cold and her once pink lips are now a blueish purple.

She looks up at me and bursts out crying. "I'm sorry, I just couldn't do it anymore, it hurts to much." Bella says.

"Shh it's ok Bella, just please don't do that again," I say. If she died I wouldn't know what to do with myself and I'm sure Owen and Josh would feel the same. Bella has become a big part of our lives.

Bella starts wiggling out of my arms and I make a confused face. She runs to the toilet and throws up.

My poor Bella.

I quickly rush to her and hold her hair and rub her back. "James please go," Bella says.

"No I'm not gonna leave you Bella, it's ok," I say and she throws up one more time before flushing the toilet and washing her mouth.

"Here lets go get you another shirt to sleep in," I say and me and Bella go to my closet.

I pick another white shirt and hand it to her. This time I go out to my bedroom and she changes in the closet instead of the bathroom. I sit on my bed with a sigh. That was scary seeing Bella almost dead like that.

She walks out of the closet in just my t-shirt.

Normally I would get majorly turned on with her in my clothes and nothing else but now is not the time. Bella needs comfort and I'm gonna be the one to comfort her.

"Well you should get some rest, you can have this room, goodnight Bella," I say as Bella lays down on the bed and I am about to walk out the door when Bella stops me.

"Wait James can you stay please? It's ok if you don't want to, I just don't want to be alone." She says while looking down at her hands.

She's so cute.

"Yes of course Bella." I then walk to the bed and get in next her.

"Thank you James." Bella says. She is so precious.

"No problem Bella," I say as I scoot closer to her and wrap my around her and she puts her head on my chest and wraps her arms around me.

This feels so good being wrapped up in each other, I could do this forever. I have never shared my bed with a girl before or even cared about them but I care about Bella.

I wanted to fight off the attraction thinking I would just be dragging her into a mess but it turns out she is already in a mess with her father. So now I'm not gonna fight it off anymore, I'm gonna give into it.