Chapter Twenty

"Even after all of this I will choose you again and again."

˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

James's POV

I wake up to light kisses on my neck and groan at the feeling. I'm awake now but I don't open my eyes knowing that once I do the kissing on my neck will end.

"James come on we have to get ready for school," I hear Bella's sweet voice say and I groan again but this time in annoyance at the fact we have to return to that hell hole called school. I decide to open my eyes and the site before me is beautiful. Bella is straddling my waist while looking at me in only my t-shirt. She has messy hair from sleeping, the blankets are all wrapped around her legs, and the sunlight that is peaking through the window is shining on her face making her skin glow beautifully.

I smile at her and she returns it then leans down to kiss me on the lips. She pulls away and climbs off of my lap making me already miss her warmth. "Ok now that your awake we have to get ready and I have to take a shower." She says and I smirk. She gives me a questioning look and raises her eyebrow at me making my smirk bigger.

"Hmm yah know now that I think about it, I have to take a shower to, maybe we should take one together so that way we save water and we aren't late to school." I say with the smirk still on my face and I wink at her. Her cheeks flush a little as she smiles at me. Then she turns around and walks into the bathroom, I get distracted by the way my t-shirt looks on her and how her ass moves that I didn't hear what she was saying.

"James?" I look up and she gives me a smirk telling me that she knows that I was checking her out but what can I say, all of that is mine of course I'm gonna look.

"Yah?" I say and she shakes her head at me.

"Are you coming or not?" She asks and then it hits me that I told her that we should take a shower together. I immediately jump out of the bed and run to her eager to see her naked and to be able to touch her. I pick her up and shut the door behind me once I'm in the bathroom. She laughs at me as I set her down and starts undressing herself.

I watch her in amazement at how gorgeous she is and can't keep my eyes off of her. I start getting undressed to and once we are both undressed we get in the shower and both sigh in bliss at how the hot water feels on our skin.

I grab her hips and pull her to me so I can feel her. We then start watching each other with a few scandalous touches here and there. We talk a little as we shower just about random things that really mean nothing but still, I could listen to her all day.

If you told me a couple months ago that I would end up falling for a girl and will turn into a pussy for her I would've probably shot you. But I'm glad I have Bella in my life, I was truly broken and didn't give a shit about who I hurt. But once she came into the picture she somehow caught my broken pieces and mended them together. She made me a better person, I mean sure I will still be an asshole to other people and will kill anyone that touches her but I know that I am happy and I even talk more to the gang now.

We wash the soap off and walk out of the shower to dry off. We both walk into the closet to get dressed. Bella puts on a white laced bra and underwear which immediately makes me hard. She turns to me to grab a shirt and notices my hard on and smirks. She looks back up at me and winks then walks around me to get a shirt. When did she get so bold?

I put on a black t-shirt and black ripped jeans with white converse. Once Bella finishes getting dressed we walk downstairs and into the kitchen where everybody is eating. I sit down next to Josh and Clara who are on my right and Bella sits to my left next to Owen and Lily.