Chapter Eleven

"Damn, your eyes."

Bella's POV

Me and James's lips finally touch for the first time and it feels amazing.

They move so gently and softly against mine. I can hear my heartbeat with how fast and loud it his that I feel like James can also hear it.

I have never kissed anyone so this is my first kiss but it feels so good to be in contact with James. The way his lips move against mine like they were meant for each other. And how his amazing scent hits my nose at our close contact. How he holds my face in his hands, not showing any signs of letting go. Which is fine because I don't want to stop.

But a small breeze hits me which makes me shiver and me and James pull away. James has his forehead resting against mine while we stare into each others eyes.

I start to get nervous, not knowing how James feels about that kiss. But seeing James smile at me gives me the reassurance that he was happy it happened. And I return the smile showing him that I'm happy it happened to.

"You must be cold so let's go inside," James says in a husky and out of breath voice. I stare at his lips seeing that they are red and swollen from kissing me and a smile comes to my face before I can stop it.

"Yah," I say also breathless.

James stands up and gives me his hand to take and then leads me back inside to his room.

James closes the door to the rooftop and walks over to me. He stands right in front of me and my breathing hitches at our close proximity.

He then looks down to my lips and leans in connecting his lips to mine once again. But this time the kiss doesn't last as long and it's only a short kiss that leaves me wanting more.

"Do you want me to sleep in here again?" James ask and I nod, not able to talk after the kiss he gave me.

He looks at me amused and starts taking off his shirt and my eyes go wide.

He smiles at me and starts to unbutton his pants. His pants then drop to the floor and now he is just in his boxers which if you look good enough you can see everything. A small squeal leaves my lips and I close my eyes.

I hear James laugh and he removes my hands from my eyes.

"Your gonna have to get used to seeing this Bella because I'm not gonna let you go," He says.

I blush and look down. I walk over to James's bathroom to get dressed there. I leave on James's hoodie to sleep in.

I walk out and James looks up at me from his phone and I see his eyes sweep over my body which causes me to blush even more. I'm sure I look like a tomato and I look down to hide my blush.

James walks over to me and puts a finger under my chin to lift my head up and meet his eyes.

"Don't hide your blush from me Bella, I find it very cute." "Are you ready for bed?" He asks.

I nod my head and he leads me over to the bed. He gets in first and then opens his arms for me to crawl into.

I didn't expect him to do that, I thought he only held me last night because I was a mess. I stand there frozen still shocked from his gesture when I hear his voice.

"Are you coming or no?" James asks with a smirk on his face, clear amusement in his eyes.

I blush and crawl into his arms, facing him. He holds me tighter once I'm comfortable and we stare into each others eyes again which we seem to be doing a lot.