Chapter Twenty-Two

"He's not perfect, but he's all I want."
˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

James POV

"You guys ready to go?" I ask as I shut the door to the trunk of the car. I get a round of yes's from everybody and hop into the front seat. Bella gets into the passenger seat and the others get into the back.

After we decided to go on a trip we set everything up for where we wanted to go. Then we went and packed our bags and went to sleep to get up early in the morning and head on our vacation.

We decided to go to London for the trip because nobody has ever been except for me, only this time I won't be going for business and I can enjoy London with Bella next to me and the rest of the group. I'm actually exited to catch a break from our shit lives for a few days. We have all been working hard to find out who the traitor is in the gang and where Bella's dad is hiding. We also can't have the gang help because we don't know who we can trust anymore. I know that we need to find them quick because I won't risk Bella getting hurt, but we are all drained and need a break.

It's still pretty early in the morning and I know that Bella is not a morning person. When I went to wake her up she glared at me then smacked me in the face with a pillow. It was hard to hold back my laugh but I knew that if I let it out that would only make her more mad. But I have to admit, angry Bella is a hot Bella.

As we make our way to my jet I put my hand on Bella's thigh and give it a little squeeze. She turns her head towards me and smiles that beautiful smile of hers. I smile back and turn back to the road as she turns back to lay her head on the door. I then start to move my hand up her thigh and I can feel her shiver. I hold down a smirk at how I affect her and continue to move my hand upwards till it's almost touching her core. I then cup it and start to press my fingers down on her clit and she intakes a breath. I start rubbing my fingers in slow circles and her hips buck up. I then do the worst thing to her and take my hand away and put it back on the steering wheel. That was probably a cruel move but I just wanted to tease her.

I look over at her to see her glaring at me before shaking her head and looking out of the window muttering an 'idiot' at me and I laugh before focusing on the road again.

We continue the drive to the airport with small talk and music that the girls picked. Once we get there we carry all our luggage to the plain before boarding. Inside the plain is a theme of white, greys, and blacks that make it more modern and expensive looking. On the left side of the plain are chairs and on the right there is a couch and also chairs. The plain also has a bedroom and bathroom in the back for long plain rides.

Everyone boards and takes their seats. Bella is sitting next to me while Josh and Clara sit on the couch and Owen and Lily take the chairs that are next to the couch. The pilot tells us that we will be in air soon and to buckle our seatbelts. I look over and see Bella already fast asleep and chuckle before buckling her seatbelt.

Once the plain is in the air I decide to get some sleep so I won't be as tired when we land. I lay my head back and close my eyes before sleep finally consumes me.

I feel someone shaking me and open my eyes to see Josh standing above me with his hand on my shoulder. "Hey wake up man, we're here." He says and I nod before he leaves the plain. I don't see Owen, Lily, or Clara in here so they must of gotten out already.

Bella is still sleeping with her head on my shoulder and I smile at her. She's so beautiful with her silky brown hair and soft facial features. I would be dammed if I lost her, and that's exactly what can't happen. I will die for her without a second thought and I will love and cherish her for the rest of time. She's the one for me and I know this is selfish but I will never let her go no matter what. I love her. I lover her so much it almost hurts, but it's not a bad kind of pain. No. It's the best kind of pain I have ever felt and as long as I feel that I will forever be happy. I used to not know what happiness felt like until her. Ever since I can remember I would be tortured by my parents everyday. They would degrade me and I learned to feel numb, to not let any emotions out, to just forget and not feel a single thing. But ever since Bella walked into my life I couldn't be more happy and I am so glad I got to feel it, especially with someone like her. She is my light.