Chapter Nineteen

"The truth is that I'm fucking in love with you."
˱ 𓈒 𓈊 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈉 ┈ 𓈒 ┈ 𓈊 𓈒 ˲

Unknown's POV

"GOD DAMMIT!" I hear Bella's dad yell as he slams his fists on the table and I jump. I look over to the other guy who I still don't know his name, and he looks scared to. We both know that Bella's dad is a drunk and doesn't care who he kills or hits which means he could kill us to.

"THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT! I DON'T HAVE MY FUCKING DAUGHTER AND WE ALSO DON'T HAVE A GANG ON OUR SIDE ANYMORE!" He yells and turns to us so fast it makes me flinch.

"Maybe you should calm down?" The other guy says making it sound like a question. I roll my eyes, this guy could not be anymore stupid.

"CALM DOWN! YOU WANT ME TO FUCKING CALM DOWN!" He yells and moves toward the other guy and I can see him gulp while looking up at Andrew. I smirk at him but it immediately drops when Andrew faces me. "AND YOU! BECAUSE YOUR SO DUMB THE SPADES NOW KNOW THAT THEY HAVE A TRAITOR!" I wince as his voice booms in the small dark room we are in.

I really don't want to end up dead because of this man. "You both are fucking terrible but you are all I have because this plan seems to be falling the fuck apart!" He says. Well at least he isn't completely yelling anymore. Seriously how did Bella do this for her whole life.

But then it hits me, maybe them knowing they have a traitor is a good thing. "Wait, them knowing they have a traitor can be a good thing." I say hoping Andrew will stop yelling.

"How could that possibly be a good thing!?" He yells. I really hope this works.

"I have a plan."...

Bella's POV

I wake up before James and look over at him and smile, he looks so cute. I laugh because I know that if I would ever say that to James he would roll his eyes and say, "I am not cute!" Men and their ego I swear.

My stomach growls and I decide to wake up James. I hit his chest light and say "James." He doesn't wake up or even move. I roll my eyes and sit up on my knees facing him. I put my hand on his shoulders and start shaking him, "JAMES GET UP FOR FUCK SAKES I'M HUNGRY!" He jolts up and I laugh so hard my stomach hurts.

He looks at me tiredly and glares which just makes me laugh even more. "Why do you have to be so violent," he says and pouts. I laugh a little. "Awww you poor baby." I say and hold his cheek. He leans into my touch and closes his eyes for a couple seconds before opening them again.

"Yah maybe you should kiss me better?" I roll my eyes and give him a small peck on his lips. When I pull away he raises an eyebrow at me. "Umm that's it?" He asks in fake disbelief.

"Yes now come on lets go and eat some fooood!" I say and grab onto his hand and run out of the room with me pulling him along. He chuckles at me and we get to the kitchen before grabbing plates and getting the breakfast that Emily has cooked for us today.

Once we are done we go to the game room where everybody else is. James sits on a bean bag chair and pulls me down on his lap. Owen and Lily are playing a game right now and we all watch in amusement as Lily fails completely at it. "How the fudge do I do this Owen!" Lily yells and we all try our best to hold our laughter in but fail as they all burst out.

"Hey don't laugh at me," Lily says and we laugh again.

Owen and Lily get done playing and we spend hours just talking to each other. "Wait what? How did you get banned from Target?" I ask Josh. We have been just asking random questions to each other and we just asked if there was a place we are banned from and Josh said he got banned from Target.

"Well me, James, and Owen were playing truth or dare when we were 16 and I chose dare which is a bad idea because James's dares are ruthless, but anyways he dared me to run into Target naked and yelling 'FREE THE WEE WEES.' Long story short I got banned." He says and I burst out laughing. I look at James and he has a proud smile on his face as he watches me.

"Remind me to never play truth or dare with you," I say and he chuckles before leans down so our faces are close and says, "Bella I would never ask you to get naked in front of people I would only ask you to do that for me," He says and my eyes widen as I feel my cheeks go hot.

He leans back and I smack his chest, "Stop it," I say and turn my face away from him. He chuckles and pulls me closer to him.

We spend the rest of the day just talking and asking each other more questions before James's phone rings. He grabs it, rolls his eyes, and answers it. He listens for a couple minutes before saying an 'ok' and hanging up the phone.

"Who was that?" Josh asks.

"That was the school they said that we have been missing to many days and if we want to graduate we have to go back to school tomorrow." James says and we all groan.

"Seriously! Damn this sucks." Owen says and we all nod in agreement. We already have to deal with the gang traitor, my dad, and now school. I don't want to go back to hell.

Since it is late now and we have to wake up early tomorrow we decide to go to bed. Everybody heads up to their rooms ending the day. Me and James head into our room and get ready for sleep. We climb into bed together and James pulls me into his chest so that we are facing each other. James puckers his lips silently asking for a kiss and I chuckle and give him one.

"Another one?" He asks and I give him another. Then he gives me a smirk which I know he wants another one and I do just that.

When I pull away again he silently asks for another one and I groan, "James go to bed," I say and he laughs, "Ok ok fine." I roll my eyes at him and cuddle into him more.

I close my eyes but before sleep can consume me James starts tickling my sides. I yelp in surprise and start laughing while screaming for him to stop. He eventually does and I glare at him. "James seriously go to sleep." I say and he frowns.

"But I'm not tired," He says and I think about what to do.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I ask and he nods his head. I grab the remote and turn on the tv to Netflix. "What do you want to watch?" I ask and he shrugs.

I scroll through movies till I see the bee movie and pick that because one, its a bomb ass movie, and two, there isn't really anything else we haven't watched or are interested in. "The bee movie? Really?" James asks while looking at me with a small smile on his face.

"Mhmm," I say and turn to the movie. James then goes to lay in between my legs with his head on my stomach and breaths out a sigh as I massage his head with my fingers.

After the movie is over I turn the tv off and look down at James to see that he is dead asleep. I smile at him and soon I fall into a deep sleep with nothing but good dreams about James.

What would I do without him...

I'm sorry this is such a short chapter but it's only a filler and the next one will be longer. And my internet is acting up today, I couldn't even get a gif.😢