Bonus Chapter

7 years later

7 years later

James gives me a deep kiss before rolling off of me as we are both breathing heavily. I look over to him to see him already staring at me with a fat smile on his face. I roll my eyes at him before letting out a laugh

He then starts to kiss my neck again and I push his head away. "At this rate, you will get me pregnant again," I say and he lets out a deep chuckle.

"Maybe that's exactly what I want." He says while giving me a smirk. This man beside me can't keep his hands off of me for more than a second.

But I love him for it.

I widen my eyes at him and almost push him completely off the bed, "No way, nope not happening." I say.

James bursts out laughing. And I just watch him, he looks so handsome when he laughs.

"But you look so good with a big round belly, full with our child." He says and I blush.

He starts to kiss my neck again and I close my eyes at the feeling. "Again?" I ask him. James nods his head but doesn't break his lips away from my neck.

But before we can continue any farther the sound of yelling downstairs catches my attention. James lets out an irritated grown and rolls away from me and onto his back.

The look on his face explains how much he wishes the interruption didn't happen and I can't help but laugh at him. He glares over at me and I cover my mouth to stop from laughing any further.

"They wake up way too early," James says and I can agree. It's hard getting a full night of sleep with the two.

"Just wait they will grow out of it, and then we will have to wake them up," I say. I move to get out of bed and get dressed for the day but James pulls me back by my waist.

"Noooooooo." He says and I laugh.

"James, we have to get up," I tell him and he looks at me with a pout before rolling his eyes.

"Fiiine," He says and then we both get out of bed and head for the closet.

After James and I get dressed, we head downstairs where we hear talking.

I walk into the kitchen to see Mason and Mathew our twin boys, climbing on the counter and trying to get to the cookie jar. I raise an eyebrow at them and wait for them to notice me.

Once they do they gasp and get off the counter before running up to me and hugging my legs while screaming, "Mommy!" I decide to ignore the whole cookie thing and pick each of them up in my arms.

Then James walks into the kitchen and I set the boys down so they can go and hug their dad. James gives them a great big bear hug and tickles them until they are screaming and rolling on the floor.