Chapter 2

(techno's pov)

My brothers scrambled over to me, helping me pick up my books. I still couldn't believe I had been yelled at by The Y/n Noveschosch. I'm still shaking a bit. her glare was... cold.

"Techno, dude are you okay?" Tommy said, while handing me a couple of my books and Wilbur pulled me up from the ground.

I only nodded, still trying to comprehend what just happened. When she spoke, she actually was talking, or rather, yelling at me. I fixed my glasses a bit. They were only my reading glasses, so they weren't that important, but I read a lot so they kind of were.

"You should watch your back now Techno, the last kid who fucked with her, ended up moving because she got them in so much trouble," Wilbur said and of course I already knew that I should, but still, she talked to me.

"Okay," I said, grabbing the rest of the books that Tommy was struggling to hold.

I turned around to be brought face to face, with an angel in human form, Bad.

"Ah blood for the blood god, what the hell, where do you guys appear from?" I yelled as I jumped back, almost dropping my books again.

I need to invest in a bookbag.

"One, language, and two, hi techno, Wilbur, and... tommy... how are you doing?" Bad said, flashing a smile that could blind someone.

"We are doing fine, thanks Halo," Wilbur said and Bad noded.

We all soon said our goodbyes, and headed to class. I had math first, so it wasn't too bad. I quickly made it to the classroom, but as I was about to walk into the class, I was pulled to the side by... him.

"Money pig," Dream said, raising his hand out.

I turned to go back to class, only to be pushed to the floor by Sapnap, who somehow appeared behind me when Dream was talking.

"Fork it up, little pig," Sapnap said with a smirk now on his face, at this point, I was getting kind of irritated by them, I just wanted to get to class

"Excuse me, but if you don't let go of my favorite student, you will have to be sent to the office, and I'm fairly positive you don't want that on your record Clay," we all looked over to see my history teacher and dad, Phil. I looked up at Dream and Sapnap; they looked at each other and then ran away.

"AND GET TO CLASS BOYS!" Phil yelled at them. I got up, and hugged Phil for helping me out.

"Thanks," I say while letting go of him. He smiles up at me and pats my head. He suddenly looks at me with a stern glare though.

"Get to class Techno," he said coldly and walked away.

What the hell is with people glaring at me today..?

its short I know I'm tired