chapter 28

The day finally ended.... THANK FUCKING GOD

I walked out of school tired but sadly I couldn't go home yet and sleep. I had something to do. Looking around my eyes landed on him. Ranboo. I walked over only to be hugged by him...

"Hey babe" he said, oh this is going to hurt him.

"Um...hey I need to talk to you.." I replied, he looked at me weird.

"Is something wrong?" He asked.

"No- well kinda but we need to talk alright not here....how about at the tree house later at 5" I said and after a bit he agreed then went off with tommy and tubbo.

Your going to hurt your best friend

And just because you like t-

My thoughts where cut off as a car horn was blown. Looking around I saw karl by sapnaps car waving to me as sapnap honked the horn. I walked over to them and Karl gave me a soft punch in the shoulder.

"Hey me and some friends are meeting up at that muffin cafe remember the one that skeppy works at, I was wondering you wanna come" Karl said smiling. I smiled back and agreed mostly because I had nothing better to do till 5....I think...unless I forgot something again....I hope I didn't. I hopped in the back seat as karl got in the passenger seat. sapnap blasted songs as he started the car and started driving to the cafe.

"so are you actually planning to break up with ranboo on the same day you got together?" karl asked looking back at me. I slowly nodded but listen can you blame me...... it's only brought problems and its kind of cringe. sapnap's car stopped causing me to shoot forward a bit.

"we're here" sapnap said.

"no shit" I replied unbuckling my seat belt. I got out along with Karl.

"How did you get used to sapnap's driving..." I asked looking at Karl. He only laughed nervous and said "I haven't" and just moved on walking into the cafe which I followed along with sapnap not to far behind.

"Oh you guys brought Y/n" Niki said drinking some tea.

"Oh course they did I told them too" Mind said setting her drink down at a table with a few other friends.

"Hi y/n!" Fundy said waving at me with a bright smile. I waved back and sat down.

"Hey guys" I said

"What are you doing here."

Oh no......

Oh yes

-------------------------------------------------
Cliff hanger because.... I don't know I feel like being a dick