chapter 25

Y/n POV
After a bit ranboo and I started walking to school. He insisted on holding hands but I said no. He only nodded saying he was fine with then he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I felt so uncomfortable but kept my mouth shut. Once we got to the school a few friends walked up with weird looks on their faces.

"What's this?" Fundy said pointing to us. I was going to say something before ranboo spoke over me.

"We're dating!" Ranboo said with a smile. This time Niki spoke up.

"Oh....I'm happy for you guys" Niki looked over at me she could tell I was uncomfortable but I just gave her a small smile.

"Oh hey Tubbo!" Fundy said looking to the side to see Tubbo walking by. He just walked by he didn't say a thing which isn't right. Getting ranboo's arm off me I went to go talk to Tubbo. Ranboo stayed back talking to the too.

"Hey Tubbo" I asked. He ignored me.

"Tubs?" Again ignored

"Tubbo bro are you okay" this time I went to grab his shoulder only for him to turn around and hit my hand away.

"Don't talk to me. Leave me alone." That's all he said before turning back around and walking away again.

Did I do something wrong?

"HEY WOMAN!!!" I heard someone tell behind me knowing who it already was. I turned around to be brought into a hug by tommy.

"Hey Tommy" I said pulling away from the hug. Two other boys ran up by him them I knew well two.

"Hey wilbur...hi techno" they both waved.

"Hey y/n I need to tell you something later okay-" techno said before ranboo walked over and hugged me.

"Hi babe talking to your friends" he said give techno a glare.

"...babe?" Techno muttered.

"You two are dating?" Wilbur asked.

"Um...ya" I spoke up. Tommy looked like he was going to explode.

"What. The. Fuck!" He screamed wilbur instantly covered his mouth and held him back so he didn't hurt anyone.

"Oh...um okay forget about what I need to tell you then" techno said holding onto his stuff tighter.

"Oh that reminds me I brought you a bookbag since you really need one" I said handing it to him. He gave me a weird smile and took saying thanks. He quickly left right after. Ranboo was smiling.

"Hey y/n I have to get to class alright I'll see you around alright" he said hugging me before leaving after.

"Are You stupid" I looked at tommy.

"Huh?"

"I said are you stupid because you can't seem to notice something so obvious it hurts!" Tommy yelled. I took a step back stunned with what he said.

"My brother likes you women! He was going to tell you today but you just had to go and date someone else!" Tommy kept yelling causing people to stare at us even some of our friends.

"T-techno likes me?..." My mind felt like it was in slow motion as Tommy kept yelling at me. Soon he yells just turned into a muffled sound.

You hurt him

I quickly came back to reality and saw tommy on the floor with a bloody nose. What? I looked at my fist is was covered in blood.

"Did I... I'm sorry" I said he just looked at me in fear. I looked around everyone was scared. People are afraid of me again. No...

I went to try and help him up but was stopped by a punch in the gut by a girl who looked younger then me. I fell to the floor holding my stomach.

"Drista..." Tommy muttered

"Don't touch him haven't you already done enough you monster" Drista yelled at me helping tommy up.

"Leave us alone I can't believe you would hurt your own friend" Drista said before helping Tommy away and towards dream who was by his car pulling out his med kit he always has on him.

Your a monster

Shaking my head I got up and turned walking away. Instead of going to class I went behind the school. When no one was around I let it all out. All my frustrations, my anger and sorrows all of it.

"I'm a idiot why did I say yes to someone I don't even like. I didn't want to hurt his feelings he's my friend...I didn't want to hurt anyone" I pulled on my hair and leaned against the wall sliding down to floor.

"I don't wanna be alone again..." I muttered

"You don't have to be"

My eyes shot up at the person was standing infront of me.

"Hey" techno said crouching infront of me.

"What are you doing here..."

"I saw you run back here and wanted to check if you where okay" he replied

"But didn't I hurt you..."

"You didn't hurt me, sure my feelings where hurt but your still my friend and a care so much about you" he said, I started crying more not caring how weak I looked. I hugged him and he hugged me back.

"How much did you hear?..."

"All of it you idiot" he laughed. I smiled.

"If you don't actually like him you should tell him it's only hurting you" techno said.

"How?"

"That's something you need to figure out y/n I can't give you that answer" he said.

"If you want me too I can leave so you can have space but I'm here for you still alright" he said pulling away from the hug. I nodded. He got up and started heading to class. I stayed there for the rest of the class period.

In the light there is always darkness but in darkness there is always light.

------
Finally I mean I have more testing during school but finally got a update out!