chapter 14

hello my little pogchamps! time for another chapter. this one does not have techno but interduces a new character

Y/n POV

i got to school early fucking freezing to. we couldn't go in the school yet till the bell rang saying school started so the kids that get here early have friends they can talk with. I went to the steps and sat down holding myself because I forgot to grab a hoodie. that's right I don't wear coats I wear hoodie. 

i shook as the cold breeze went past but it stopped when i felt warmth engulf me. a hoodie was placed on my shoulders. I looked up to be met with green and red eyes.

"Ranboo!" I said smiling

"long time no see" he said sitting down

"dude you look different" I commented

"well it has been 5 years since we stopped talking" he said looking at me. I felt a spike of gilt hit me. its true we where in middle school and wear inseparable but then do to me always dragging him into trouble his parents didn't want us being friends because I was ruining his chance in life. he didn't know all he knew is that I just avoided him from then. he's only a year younger then me but dang did he have a glow up.

"so did you spray paint the town square?" he asked I only nodded and we both laughed.

"so what have you been doing these past years" I asked

"well i still have all A's in my classes and my parents say if I keep this up I could easily become a doctor just like the rest of my family." he said frowning a bit when he said like the rest of his family. I quickly hugged him because I felt bad and also the hoodie wasn't warm anymore.

he laughed and bit and hugged me back.

Tommy's POV

techno still seemed shaken up from what happened a night ago so Philza kept him home. Wilbur was in the front seat driving of course and I was in the back as Tubbo was looking out the window next to me.

"so Wilbur how's techno" I asked kind of worried.

"he seems fine for now I don't understand what's happening with him though Tommy" he replied as we parked in the school parking lot. I huffed as I looked over at Tubbo only to see his face look shocked.

"Tubbo?" I said but he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him to look out the window.

"Tommy look!" he practically screamed catching Wilbur's attention as well.

I looked out and I saw something that made me want to scream. I rushed out of the car. I was fuming. Wilbur and Tubbo quickly got out to trying to stop what ever dumb thing I was about to do.

I walked over to the two kids hugging.

"excuse me!" I said catching their attention.

"oh tommy hi-" I cut y/n off

"what is this" I said pointing to them.

"a hug" the boy said standing up and JEEZES HE'S TALL!!! i shook a bit but quickly shook it off.

"I don't like it" I said crossing my arms as Wilbur and Tubbo caught up to me. y/n stood up.

"I'm sorry is there a problem with two friend who haven't seen each other in a long time hugging" she said also crossing her arms.... wait friends...oh OH i seem to have misread what I saw.

"oh sorry" I said un crossing me arms embarrassed.

"wait did you think we where dating?!" The boy said blushing a bit or of secant hand embarrassment.

Y/n started laughing a bit.

"listen Tommy Ranboo here just isn't my type" y/n said while catching her breath from laughing.

"and even if he was why the hell would you care" she asked and I started thinking of a answer to not give away that techno had feeling for her even though I wanted to so badly.

"because your like a sister to me and we want to protect you" Tubbo butted in helping me.

"aw that sweet but-" before she could finish the bell went of signaling it was time for school.

"WHY AM I ALWAYS CUT OFF WHEN TALKING" she said and stomped up the stairs with Ranboo following behind her smiling.

"you fucking moron you almost gave away techno's crush on her" Wilbur said hitting me in the back up my head. I turned around.

"Jesus it not like i meant to" I yelled back at him.

"well if it wasn't for Tubbo we would of been dead" Wilbur said poking me in the chest hard.

"don't touch me" I said turning around and walking into the school not even talking to Wilbur.

Tubbo's POV

my god they are all morons because they just screamed that IN front of the school... oh hey a butterfly!

(time skip)

it was third class now and Tommy and I had music my favorite class! only because the teacher let me play the piano when we singed. As he was calling our names the speakers went on.

"can Toby Smith please come to the office" it said. I ended getting some oooh from the class and a worried look from tommy when the teacher handed me a pass marking me in as I left.

"it's most likely my dad because I'm not one to get in trouble" I said to myself as I walked down the empty hallway. I don't want to go to the office to see my dad. I been avoiding going home because of what he said to me when he was drunk and Tommy was nice to let me stay with him heck even live with him if it got to that.

as I saw the office I took a deep breath and walked a bit faster. I reached the door and quickly but quietly opened and closed it. to see my dad looking... looking happy to see me?

"Tubbo I been looking every where for you" he said walking up to me and giving me a hug. a actual hug. I wanted to cry...

"your father came to pick you up because he had important new to tell you" the lady behind the desk spoke looking upset. I nodded as my father stopped hugging me. I went and got my stuff from my locker and came back ready to leave as my father waited. we went to car and drove home. the house actually looked nice and clean for once.

"Tubbo come inside I need something to tell you" he said I walked in sitting on the coach.

"what is it dad?" I asked

"after that night how I was really drunk the words I spoke I want you to know i didn't mean it and I won't be hear for awhile" he said I was confused

"what do you mean?" I asked

"Tubbo I'm going to a mental institution for a bit and Mrs. Noveschosch  has allowed you to stay with them for a bit" he said. I didn't know what to say so I hugged him. he was actually getting help oh my god this is amazing. 

alright I know the ending was a bit different and yes if you haven't guessed Schlatt is tubbo's father and this chapter was to add a bit of conflict also I felt like I need tubbo's life in this story to be happier.