Chapter 11

Y/n POV

-monday morning

“Wake up y/n '' I heard a joyful voice rang as I was shaken awake from my slumber. I forced my eyes open to see who the joyful voice belonged to. It was in fact my big bro Halo.

“What do you want halo…” I asked sitting up yawning.

“Oh just came to wake you up because it’s monday also to say that mom will be joining us for dinner tonight” bad said leaving the room. I stretch thinking about the last time mom had dinner with us and we ended in a big argument. I pushed it aside and swung my legs over off the bed grabbing some decent clothes and my washed beanie and walked outside my room and towards the kitchen.

"Hey honey" dad setting the plates down and then setting down himself and scrolling through his phone.

"Hi dad,'' I said, walking over sitting next to him and beginning to eat. 

"So I didn't get to watch your show two nights ago, how was it?" dad said. I swallowed the food in my mouth and looked at him.

"It was fine. I ended up winning and the person was shocked that I chose Host" I said and dad stopped looking at his phone and looked at me.

"Oh you choose Host and here I was thinking you were finally going to get a boyfriend like your brother" my dad said smiling… wait like my brother-

"When did bad get a boyfriend?!" I practically screamed. He just started laughing standing up and picking up my plate now realizing it was empty.

"I think it was at the party he went to yesterday, you were so tired from the show you didn't go" dad said while washing the dish.

"You should head out to school kiddo" dad said and I nodded.

Bad came down stairs smiling as he grabbed his bag and I did the same. We both walked outside to see Zak's car and Sapnaps.

"Hey y/n your riding with Niki and me today and bad going with zak and fin" SapNap yelled to us...odd.

I ran over to Niki and she hugged me smiling. I patted her on the head because I was 3 inches taller than her. She laughed then hopped in the passenger seat and I got in the back. Zak's car already took off.

We started the car and we left for school. When we did get there people were whispering well more than usual that is. I looked around and saw Wilbur and Tommy along with Tubbo looking scared?I walked over to them and then looked at me.

"Is everything okay guy?" I asked and Wilbur was the first to speak.

"Techno has..changed a lot," Wilbur said which confused me. That was before a badass car pulled up and out came the man himself but Wilbur was right he was different and I didn't like it….

 That was before a badass car pulled up and out came the man himself but Wilbur was right he was different and I didn't like it…