Chapter 20

It's spring break finally for me
-fuck you school-
and I hope I can get another update out tomorrow for now here's chapter 20

Y/n POV
First class went by rather fast and I was on my way to history a small smile on my face. I walked the halls that were filled with kids. Suddenly I was rudely bumped into. I was about to say something but stopped.

"Sorry about that y/n are you okay?" It was Ranboo.

"Oh hey Ranboo ya I'm fine though i was about to yell at you for bumping into me." I replied back

"I said sorry" he said smiling and raising his hands in defeat.

"And though I would love to talk more, my class is at the other end of the school," he said pointing I replied okay and let him go to his class. I started walking towards my class again and opened the door entering the class only to be brought with yelling.

"Listen all I'm saying is you don't need to be that close to him!"

"Fuck you! You don't own him bitch!"

Fundy and George were yelling at each other about something. I quickly walked over to Wilbur and Niki who sat in the back left at their desk.

"What's happening?" I asked Niki who looked at me.

"I think they're fighting over Dream?" Niki said, which kind of shocked me.

"Ya apparently Fundy and Dream had a thing for a bit and didn't let it out to anyone and now he's pissed about george being around him and George is pissed that they had a thing" Wilbur cut in then went back to writing a song.

"Oh well-" the bell went off
Don't tell me this bell cutting me off is happening again.

Mr. Philza walked in with techno by his side. Techno walked over and quickly separated the boys.

"I think it's best if both of you head to the office" Mr. Philza said Crossing his arm as the book in his hand dangles only being kept up by three fingers.

Fundy looked terrified when he heard he had to go to the office unlike George who just grunted and left the room. After a few seconds Fundy went after.

"Alright every take your seats we have a new lesson starting soon but first I need to talk about class president that will be starting in your new homerooms" Mr. Philza said going to the front. I quickly got to my seat everyone else doing the same.

"Yes Puns what is it?" Mr. Philza said as Puns had his hand up.

"What do you mean about 'new' homerooms" Puns asked

"Oh yes I was about to get into that. Yes we are getting new homerooms because something came up and they had to change things around -more like the principal's daughter couldn't stand being in the same homeroom as her ex so know we all have to suffer" Mr. Philza said muttering the last bit.

"Anywho most of you that are in here will be in my homeroom and those following people are…
Of course techno
Wilbur
Niki
Fundy
…. Quackity
Karl
Skeppy
And y/n will be in my homeroom following with other who aren't in this class which are
Ranboo
Tommy
Tubbo
Clay…
Eret
And jack manifold" Me. Philza finished

"What bad won't be in my homeroom anymore!!!" Zak shouted causing some to cover their ears.

"Yes he won't be" Mr. Philza replied coldly

"Anywho most of you got an email about it but knowing kids you guys don't really check those. We are going to be having a debate on who will be class president today and it will go on for a few days till everyone in the homeroom has there votes in but other then that let's get on with the lesson" Mr. Philza said turning around and starting the lesson.

"We shouldn't need a class president or any president for that matter" techno mumbled. I looked over at him as he had his head resting on his palm. He looked really focused on something, probably the lesson. He looked over at me, raising an eyebrow and probably wondered why this creepy girl was looking at him. I quickly turned my head to the lesson and started writing down notes.

I fucking did fall for this pink loser didn't I. I fell for one of my now most trusted friends...why was he friends with me? I'm a complete jackass!

My thoughts were stopped as a note was slid to me. I looked over at techno who was still focused on the lesson. I grabbed lthe note and opened it.

'you okay? You seem stressed, do you wanna talk after class? I could ask for a pass from my dad.' it read, I felt blood rush up to my face. How could he tell? I wrote under it and slid it back to him.

'how could you tell?' I quickly got a reply

'your handwriting is sloppy or sloppier than usual' it read and tried not to laugh. I slid the note back.

'where you trying to copy my notes' I got one in return

'No you tapping with your pencil caught my attention' I was about to reply back but was stopped by a ruler.

"y/n, techno. Listen I put you two next to each other thinking you wouldn't goof off and would pay attention if I catch you guys passing notes again I will have to separate you two and trust me I already have to separate Fundy and George" Mr. Philza said, taking the ruler off the desk and walked back to the front as some people giggled.

Me and techno traded glances and I couldn't help but let out a giggle myself. I went back to the lesson with my mind now off the friend topic. I can already tell today is going to be an interesting day.