chapter 7

Y/n POV

It's been about four days since the first day of school meaning it's Friday sadly I'm forced to go to school because dad was getting worried about me and my future and also mom was about to yell at me. So here I am having my dad drive me to school since Bad didn't wake me up.

"Do I have to go"

"Yes"

"But dad my grades are fine"

"But I'm still worried for you kid you shouldn't even be skipping school"

"Dad-"

"No kid you need to go to school I want to see my little girl grow up and not be like me"

"....but you're amazing?"

Dad smiled and just patted me on the head, still seeing me as a little girl and not an almost grown adult. He stopped the car by the school letting me out as I walked up to the school doors. I looked up at the camera which zoomed on my face before a ding was heard telling me the doors were unlocked. I went inside not bothering to look back at my dad as the car drove off.

It was the second period the class started around 15 minutes ago. I stopped in the office.

"Hey Nassie I'm late"

"y/n you need to not be late nor skip if the principal found out he would pop a vain" she said handing me a pass. I smiled at the thought. Nassie was a woman in her 30 almost 40 but she was cool. She knows my dad well so she tries to help me out of trouble.

I exited the office heading to class digging my nails into my bag as I approached Mr. Philzas class. He was a great teacher don't get me wrong but he can be very scary and a total badass. I knocked on the door waiting as I heard the class get quiet as Mr. Philza opened the door looking down at me.

"y/n your late" he said moving to the side to let me in. I walked in quickly going to sit at my seat next to the pink haired male.

"Sorry" was all the words that escaped my mouth. I was genuinely sorry but it came out as snotty and just sounded like I really didn't care which people knew me as. As a person who didn't care.

I pulled out a notebook and started writing down the notes on the board. As I was writing I felt a tap on my shoulder I instantly looked over at my partner techno.

"Hm?" I said, raising an eyebrow. He pointed to my paper pointing to a spelling mistake on it.

"You spelt anarchy with a k instead of a h" he said I looked back and he was indeed right I quickly fixed it looking up at him and quickly flashing a smile before going back to writing down notes.

Techno's POV

.......

Okay that's fine....

I think?

I looked away from her and back at dad teaching his class. watching him in his zone but strangely my eyes couldn't stay on him they kept going over to the h/c female next to me. I was confused but tried to ignore it just like I do with everything else. Ignore it

---------------------------------------------(time skip)

It was lunch time now and all I wanted to do was sleep. I shouldn't have stayed up last night trying to beat the game on a steering wheel. I grabbed my food and handed it to my brother Wilbur, knowing exactly what was going to happen like every other day. I was tripped by Dream.

"Look at the little piggy on the floor. what to rich to even hold your own food what a loser" dream said gritting his teeth as he smiled. Suddenly a boy that was a lot shorter appeared and he had MOD style oval glasses on.