chapter 26

alright we writing this during school.

y/n POV

I didn't move from that spot until lunch. My head is really spinning with everything. I entered the lunch room and grabbed my food walking over to a table that had Niki, Fundy, Tommy, and Tubbo.

"hey guys can I sit with you guys?" I asked. no answer

"guys-" I was cut off.

"does anyone else hear that annoying sound" Tommy said looking at the other. what?...

"I don't hear anything. why you ask tommy" Tubbo said looking up from his food. am I being ignored...

"I don't know buts its bothering" tommy finished. I looked over at Niki and Fundy they kept there head down low. I screwed up. I turned and walked away and just sat at a empty table. I looked around everyone seemed happy among themselves. Am I the problem?

yes

A sharp pain shot through my head. I put my head down. I felt the table move slightly like someone sat down and I looked up at who sat down. seeing people I actually did expect to see.

"so I'm guessing you finally understand what I said" Eret said placing his tray down. I nodded.

"don't worry girl we know your in a stressful place and we are you here for you" Minx said sitting down next to me. I smiled.

"you can get through this" I looked over to the other side of me to see skeppy.

"when you feel like you reached rock bottom there only one place to go and that's up" Fin said starting to eat while sitting next to Eret.

"we all make mistakes" sapnap said sitting down with Karl.

"but techno gave us a better understanding of your problem and we are sorry" Niki and Fundy said sitting down in front of me leaving Tommy and Tubbo at their table.

"we all have been in a stressful place" Eret said

"just take a moment to yourself alright stop and breath and think about yourself" Karl added. I couldn't help but smile and I mean a true smile I almost wanted to cry again. I felt like everything I loved was falling in front of me and now it's being rebuilt.

Techno's POV

I looked over at Y/n table a smile was placed on her face. good I missed it.

"hey techno" Wilbur said catching my attention.

"mh?" I respond.

"how do you feel about y/n and Ranboo I know it must hurt bud" Wilbur said.

"oh it did hurt a lot but It's fine now" I said taking a bite of my food.

"you got over her that quick?!" Wilbur asked seeming surprised.

"um no, no I didn't it's doesn't hurt that bad anymore because I found out she doesn't even like him like that" I said, Wilbur seemed confused but just chose to ignore it. once y/n breaks up with Ranboo I plan to ask her out the thing I was planning to do at the start of the day. 

you seem positive she'll say yes

she will

are you sure?

yep.

I finished my food. I haven't been as panicked so the voices in my head has calmed down. I looked back over at Y/n.

"you really like my sister don't you techno" my thoughts where cut short as I looked over to see Halo sitting next to me.

"halo if your here to tell him about how he can't date your sister we get it-" Wilbur said but was cut off.

"no if anything please date my sister I'm not one to say this but I want her happy and she has seemed happy with techno and I know she's not happy with Ranboo I can just tell" Halo said. this caught Wilbur and I off guard.

"huh?!" I asked

"don't get me wrong I won't like the idea of my sister dating someone but I want her happy alright you dumb muffin" he said looking at me. I only nodded.

"good now have a great rest of your lunch you two I have to go tutor some freshman that are struggling in there classes" Halo said getting up and walking away.

"wow I guess what dad say is true everything falls into place" Wilbur said. I turned to him nodding.

the bell rung and we both got up and headed to class. While walking in the hall I bumped into someone. I looked at them. green Teletubby.

"sorry about that techno" Dream said.... HUH?!

"did I hear you right Dream?" I asked looking at him. he looked like he hasn't slept plus a total mess.

"I'm fine pig brain just stress"

"why? did your British boy leave you" Wilbur asked.

"no I got kicked out of my house alright now just leave me alone" he said pushing past us and walking to class. I looked at Wilbur.

"called it" I said and Wilbur hit me in the back of the head.

"don't be rude come on lets get to class" Wilbur said walking. I followed while rubbing the back of my head. I don't know what's better Y/n being happy or dream suffering.