chapter 5

your POV

finally the school day was over thank god. one more minute in there and I would of went crazy. I walked of the stairs of the school and looked around for my friends when I was suddenly pushed out of the way and to the floor.

"move it bitch your in my way" A voice I know to well. I scoffed and looked up to see the bitch of the school Ivy. the only kid that gets on my nerves the most and I can't ruin her life like I can the other girls because her daddy is the principal of the school and I'm already on a short fuse with him.

I stayed quite and let her pass but grabbed my pocket knife and managed to cut her high heals and get up and walk to bad who I saw walking out.

"hey bad-" I was cut off when suddenly there was a scream and a thud. I looked back and saw ivy at the bottom of the stairs crying at her now I'm hoping broken leg. I smiled and tried to hold in a laugh. bad gave me a 'i know you did that' look and I only patted his shoulder still smiling and walked down the stairs passing her as others where making sure she was okay. bitch.

techno POV

I was talking to my brothers when well known Ivy started crying  after falling down the stairs. I tried  holding in a laugh so did Wilbur and tommy. She was a bitch and a player I'm surprised people are even helping her right now. then I saw y/n walk by smiling I have feeling she had something to do with that. I suddenly remembered what Phil ask. I picked up my bag and told my brothers ill be right back and walked up to y/n who was now with some friends. I tapped on her shoulder making her turn around.

"what do you want- oh techno hi what do you need." she said looking up at me....words um words shit i forgot what I was going to say!!! I can't fucking talk to people what the hell am I doing!!.

"techno?" I snapped back into realty and looked back at her.

"oh sorry I kind of forgot what i was going to say but Mr. Philza wanted me to ask when we where going to start our I guess history report you could call it" I said smiling. nailed it.

" oh ya the report that slipped my mind. is this weekend a good time?" she asked and I agreed knowing I had nothing planned since all I do is play Minecraft or read maybe some other things but mostly those. we said our goodbyes and I went back to my brothers who seemed quit shocked.

"Wilbur did I see that right?" Tommy asked looking at Wil

" I think so but I'm not to sure either" Wilbur said

"techno did actually just chat with y/n without getting punched or yelled at" Wilbur said and I only nodded.

"HOW" Tommy yelled

"DID SHE NOT THRENTED YOU AT THE BIGGENING OF THE DAY" Tommy added/

"yes she did but dad set us up to teach our class for a day since we both seemed to know a lot about Greek history" I said smiling. Tommy and Wilbur looked at each other then smiled.

"okay big man in the car we are going home" tommy said pushing me toward the car.

"okay okay jeez no need to push tommy" I said

tommy stopped and yelled to someone across the school yard making me instantly walk faster.

"SEE YOU AT THE CAFE TUBBO MAKE SURE TO LEAVE A CHOCOLATE MUFFIN FOR ME" Tommy yelled then ran towards the car. who? what ever doesn't matter. Wilbur hopped in the driver side while tommy was passenger and I got it the back. Wilbur started the car and drove home. I have to wait about a hour to talk to dad about something so I just went up stairs and played bed wars.

-------------------------------------------------

I'm aware this is short it is 3 in the morning and I have school plus school work to finish and then i have to go to work after so ill try to update tomorrow